Author Topic: as much as I hate doing this  (Read 1723 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
as much as I hate doing this
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2005, 11:36:00 PM »
i agree, and i do fly the CT. dont ever give storch any possition of responsibilty. its just not right. I'm dead serious.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2005, 11:37:42 PM »
Originally posted by 38ruk
When someone calls you skilless , what better way than to ask them to a test of skill in the DA .   I did nothing accept dive from 17k in a p47  to engage in a furball  , and then kill storch after a few loops.   My play is lame , well private messaging insults and dribble after being killed is very lame .   Storch is just plain classless and childish .    What way do want me to play storch ... i called you out for a 1 on 1 co alt and you dont want anything to do with it . Lets see those skills at work..

evidence A
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2005, 11:38:54 PM »
Originally posted by storch
and i call your lame game play just that lame.

Evidence B

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2005, 11:40:10 PM »
Originally posted by storch
I guess english isn't your first language right? post a screenie let me see those chock full of curse words messages.  that wouldn't be in response to some else's original PM's to me would they?

Evidence C

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2005, 06:59:59 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
i agree, and i do fly the CT. dont ever give storch any possition of responsibilty. its just not right. I'm dead serious.

I think you guys take Storch's chatter more seriously than you should.  It's really a different grade of irritation than you see in the MA.  And I'm pretty sure he's doing it only to play with your minds.

- oldman

storch

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2005, 07:30:31 AM »
tell you what batfink, why don't you voluteer for the position?  I'm the first to agree you are far more clever and qualified than I.  frequent melt downs not withstanding.  clearly the current staff needs help and some help is required.  then you can tell me to **** off in blue instead of in white.

Offline Crumpp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2005, 07:32:44 AM »
Seems like there is a hell of alot more effort put in to the blame game then having fun in the CT.

Exactly.

CT has become a nest of whining.

:cry

All the best,

Crumpp

storch

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2005, 07:38:50 AM »
When someone calls you skilless , what better way than to ask them to a test of skill in the DA .   I did nothing accept dive from 17k in a p47  to engage in a furball  , and then kill storch after a few loops.   My play is lame , well private messaging insults and dribble after being killed is very lame .   Storch is just plain classless and childish .    What way do want me to play storch ... i called you out for a 1 on 1 co alt and you dont want anything to do with it . Lets see those skills at work..

you did nothing but dive on me while fighting two others to get a cherry pick on the deck.  that's all you ever do and it gets annoying, couple that with your endless dribble on 200 about how great you are required a little calling card.  you are a lazy player.  I don't ever go to the DA.  find me in the CT if you like or feel like you have some cartoon issue you need resolved.  I'm childish?  ok big guy you are lame, you respond with meet me in the playground after school.   :rofl

storch

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2005, 08:22:06 AM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
I think you guys take Storch's chatter more seriously than you should.  It's really a different grade of irritation than you see in the MA.  And I'm pretty sure he's doing it only to play with your minds.

- oldman
who cares how they take it.  I certainly don't take it seriously from either the give or the take.  the nursery school adage about sticks and stones are words to live by.  the thing is that most of the time (not always but mostly) I respond to other players who instigate the banter but I ratchet it up a notch at time steadily.  I wish I had taken a screenie of batfink's attempts to offend me last night, they were classic.  batfink's meltdowns are easily the most comical to me, grade A stuff.  maybe someone else that was on can post it.  sadly batfink felt the need to tell me to **** off and that might create a problem here.  I guess the language filter is off in the arena again.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2005, 09:05:38 AM »
to be honest i expected it to mute me for 10 mins :D

storch, i have never instigated any smack talk with you, you have decided that i really care about things here. I dont. when i log off you cease to exist.

fact is, you hate me because i presented you with a challenge you could not rise to from our first encounter in the CT. flying, i beat you (even when you try to team kill me when killshooter is off - is that not the same as abusing the lack of language filter, albeit unintentionally), and verbally i beat you, this forces you to 'rachet it up a few notches' before i have even spoken. you want to piss me off everytime you see me because you know you aint quick enough or smart enough with words to get to me any other way, and you sure as hell aint shooting anyone down in a fair fight.

you need to step back and re-evaluate things, old friend...

meltdowns?

I'm sorry, i dont really get this meltdown thing. who decides that i have melted down?  does this mean i have litterally dripped into a pool of molten carbon atoms on my bedroom floor because of some ludicrusly clever and cutting thing you have said?

I dont care about anything here except the people i get on with.

just because i will not give in when someone is talking total rubbish in a lame attempt to 'melt me down repeatedly' and will persist in speaking with good logic and fair judgment, do not be so foolish as to think i give  a rat's behind about you or anything you say..

maybe if you we're a little more becoming then you would see that no one asks you to say the rubbish you say.

And for hecks sake stop posting here as if you act like a true blue furballing nutcase when you fly CT. you dont.  you're always the highest, always the fastest and always the first to run home when it gets tough.

i could post film after film of it, including some very embarasing moments for you......but....i have sworn an oath to relent from arguing with fools on the BBs or in the game, so apart from this rather consice reply, goodday to you sir and enjoy your little games whiile you can.

Hamish

storch

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2005, 10:11:23 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
to be honest i expected it to mute me for 10 mins :D

storch, i have never instigated any smack talk with you, you have decided that i really care about things here. I dont. when i log off you cease to exist.

fact is, you hate me because i presented you with a challenge you could not rise to from our first encounter in the CT. flying, i beat you (even when you try to team kill me when killshooter is off - is that not the same as abusing the lack of language filter, albeit unintentionally), and verbally i beat you, this forces you to 'rachet it up a few notches' before i have even spoken. you want to piss me off everytime you see me because you know you aint quick enough or smart enough with words to get to me any other way, and you sure as hell aint shooting anyone down in a fair fight.

you need to step back and re-evaluate things, old friend...

meltdowns?

I'm sorry, i dont really get this meltdown thing. who decides that i have melted down?  does this mean i have litterally dripped into a pool of molten carbon atoms on my bedroom floor because of some ludicrusly clever and cutting thing you have said?

I dont care about anything here except the people i get on with.

just because i will not give in when someone is talking total rubbish in a lame attempt to 'melt me down repeatedly' and will persist in speaking with good logic and fair judgment, do not be so foolish as to think i give  a rat's behind about you or anything you say..

maybe if you we're a little more becoming then you would see that no one asks you to say the rubbish you say.

And for hecks sake stop posting here as if you act like a true blue furballing nutcase when you fly CT. you dont.  you're always the highest, always the fastest and always the first to run home when it gets tough.

i could post film after film of it, including some very embarasing moments for you......but....i have sworn an oath to relent from arguing with fools on the BBs or in the game, so apart from this rather consice reply, goodday to you sir and enjoy your little games whiile you can.

Hamish
hate you?  no sir, not at all in fact just the opposite I have a very high regard for you.  killshooter?  turnabout is fair play with that regard.  you shot me down twice before I ever fired upon you and then I only fired bbs.  meltdowns, YES YES YES and quite funny to experience. please, oh please say you will continue to have them they are very amusing. embarrasing?  no to have me truly be embarrassed you would need to visit the dojo where I work out and see me getting murdered by 16 yr olds sparring.  sadly we have that on film as well.  I'm not embarrassed by anything.  I do the best I can at what ever I turn my hand to and for that I'm never embarrassed.  remember this.  success  is the progressive realization of a worthwhile goal.  as long as I am improving at something I'm successful in my own esteem.  I'll see you when I see you.

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2005, 11:00:27 AM »
you did nothing but dive on me while fighting two others to get a cherry pick on the deck. that's all you ever do and it gets annoying, couple that with your endless dribble on 200 about how great you are required a little calling card. you are a lazy player

You must have me confused with someone else , i never babble on 200 , lol and i always fly alone and for the most part between 10 and 15k , in a 47 or 38 , AND IVE NEVER said how good i was on ch 200 or any ch for that matter , if you can find one screen shot of me saying im even above average on ch 200 or any channel , I WILL QUIT AH .. LOL  i know you wont be able to because it never happens.  Find another retort. AS far as only being a cherry picker , thats a joke , im always looking for a one on one, and most of the time ask if someone needs help before coming into a fight . most of the time im outnumber 3 or 4 to 1.  IF you think im just a cherry , why not go for a one on one in the DA , id love to post that film ..
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 11:06:57 AM by 38ruk »

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2005, 11:38:01 AM »
IF you think im just a cherry , why not go for a one on one in the DA , id love to post that film ..

Just shut up with the fricking DA, DA is for people that want to show everyone how good they are and take the game way to serious. He said you want to fight him you can find him in the CT so eather go there or go back to your MA and stop hijacking threads.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2005, 01:23:18 PM »
You must have me confused with someone else , i never babble on 200 , lol and i always fly alone and for the most part between 10 and 15k , in a 47 or 38 , AND IVE NEVER said how good i was on ch 200 or any ch for that matter , if you can find one screen shot of me saying im even above average on ch 200 or any channel , I WILL QUIT AH .. LOL  i know you wont be able to because it never happens.  Find another retort. AS far as only being a cherry picker , thats a joke , im always looking for a one on one, and most of the time ask if someone needs help before coming into a fight . most of the time im outnumber 3 or 4 to 1.  IF you think im just a cherry , why not go for a one on one in the DA , id love to post that film ..
it is quite possible that I have you confused with someone else.  if that's the case then, you are still a cherry picking lamer.  but that would be part and parcel for MA play.  have a nice day lamer.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2005, 07:06:12 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
Just shut up with the fricking DA, DA is for people that want to show everyone how good they are and take the game way to serious. He said you want to fight him you can find him in the CT so eather go there or go back to your MA and stop hijacking threads.

err..how about you ask your friend Crumpp about that, Larry.

infact it might be worth posting a film to show you what going to the DA can solve.... I would ask Crumpp's permission before i post it though.