Author Topic: Film viewer question  (Read 401 times)

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Film viewer question
« on: October 13, 2005, 10:28:01 PM »
When viewing a film, should one be able to see live instruments when switching to another plane in the film?  I see my instuments working, but when I switch to another plane there are just black dials.  Is this normal...if so, why?

Offline GunnerCAF

• Silver Member
      • Gunner's Grange
Re: Film viewer question
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 08:57:34 PM »
Originally posted by Donzo
When viewing a film, should one be able to see live instruments when switching to another plane in the film?  I see my instuments working, but when I switch to another plane there are just black dials.  Is this normal...if so, why?

Donzo,

You should see the instruments, but no dials.  This is they way it has been, so that would be normal.  As for why, my guess would be that information is not sent to my PC.  

Gunner
Gunner
Cactus Air Force

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
Film viewer question
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 02:16:36 PM »
Sometimes when you jump to another plane thier engine is not running and thier gear is down!  Sometimes it takes set for it to catch up.... it does look weird shooting a guy down at 20k with no engine running and gear down!!  :rofl
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
Film viewer question
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 09:06:50 PM »
Also the views in another plane are not always the views the other pilot was viewing. goob posted a film..10 kills in a 38 that I was in. I looked at the views from my pony & it was not even close to what I was looking at.
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME