Author Topic: Am I a bad human being?  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
Am I a bad human being?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2001, 03:53:00 PM »
Actually, the Geneva Convention does NOT apply.  These "combatants" were captured under arms, while they were not in uniform or carrying identification that they are legal combatants of a country.

IE they fall under the classification of sabotuers, spies, assasins or terrorists.  Therefore, they are legally subject to summary military justice, up too and including immediate execution.

I'm not saying thats what should be done, or that we would even consider it under these conditions, but from my military training about the Geneva convention, it would be entirely legal if not appropriate.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Am I a bad human being?
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2001, 03:59:00 PM »
Don't execute these prisoners.  They could be useful for testing Anthrax vaccines and treatments, or for airliner crash testing.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Am I a bad human being?
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2001, 04:10:00 PM »
Originally posted by funkedup:
Don't execute these prisoners.  They could be useful for testing Anthrax vaccines and treatments, or for airliner crash testing.

I agree! We can help my sick demented imagination and PETA all at the same time.  Take the monkeys out of the labs and put in the terrorist.  HMMM let's see how this new acid based fingernail pollish remover reacts in an unprotected human eye.  Wait! we better test it with a cut human eye too, nurse hand me the razor blade please.  :)

See I'm going rabid again senario'ing about what I would do to these, these, these, I can't think of words vile enough to describe them.....

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Am I a bad human being?
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2001, 04:14:00 PM »
..or for airliner crash testing.

Poetry.  :)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Am I a bad human being?
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2001, 08:01:00 PM »
The men that were fighting in the civil war. IE the afgani nationals deserve the protection of the Geneva convention.
The terrorists have made their own rules. They will not respect anything else but death I believe. It is what they long for isnt it. Death in the Jihad? That is not what will happen though. They will be sent back to thier counties to be cheered as heros and do it agian. Or they will be sent back to their countries to be slapped on the wrists.

Surrender can just as easily mean I dont want to suffer any more as fight any more.
End the suffering.

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
Am I a bad human being?
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2001, 12:34:00 AM »
At the risk of a good flaming, I say... "Let’s not become like them".

Sure, I would like to slow roast the bastards! However, the U.S. is better than that. Respect the Geneva Convention.

Then put them to work at a pork processing plant.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Am I a bad human being?
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2001, 12:39:00 AM »
Dress 'em in a white jumpsuit, put 'em in an all white cell without windows. Total absence of color stimulus. Guards, everything is white. Feed 'em cream of wheat with milk .

See how long it takes 'em to go nuts.  :)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Am I a bad human being?
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2001, 02:58:00 AM »
<doesn't read udie's post>

Yes, you're a very evil person. You'll be punished for this. I'm glad you finally realized how wicked you are.

Come visit me by the Lake Of Lava, if The Master allows you to do so.