Author Topic: Mister Fork  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 11:18:35 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
to be honest, you're all as bad as eachother.

that screen shot makes you all look stupid.

i would have to agree. i cant actually remember why the whole thing started off anyways:rolleyes: :lol

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005, 11:20:03 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
and further more, none of you can stand up to Jamusta and myself, you're all smack tlking and fighting over scraps till i get jammy back here. :aok

lol where are you. i challenge you to a duel! :D im bored, wanna go to the CT and mess about?, this whole argument is a big waste of time

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2005, 11:21:47 AM »
Well poo, you really should calm down, you are the one looking foolish and was the one starting with me in CT, I was haveing a normal encounter with Larry (aka TK) and you didn't like it. :noid

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2005, 11:23:42 AM »
I'll be on tonight for a rematch,, just checking notes as I dodge wife ack :cool:

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2005, 11:23:53 AM »
Originally posted by Pooface
lol where are you. i challenge you to a duel! :D im bored, wanna go to the CT and mess about?, this whole argument is a big waste of time

sure thing mate, let me just finish reveling in bodhi's ankle humping in the genral discussion forum for a few more minutes.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2005, 11:24:25 AM »
Originally posted by Kongkyuk
Yup they dont like being killed by me or anyone else :rofl

it wasnt that, it was the fact that you went and whined for ages about cherry picker despite the fact that you flew right through my gunsight. then when we got to your field, you ganged us in high temps, and then boasted about it for ages. i dont even know you, never met you before, but you kick started some huge argument between you and tk over cherry picking. and, you have to admit, that you wouldnt fight us in a fair fight. sure you may be less experienced, thats cool, everyone started out new, but the whole smack talking thing just rubbed everyone up the wrong way

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2005, 11:27:12 AM »
Well poo, you really should calm down, you are the one looking foolish and was the one starting with me in CT, I was haveing a normal encounter with Larry (aka TK) and you didn't like it. :noid

wasnt exactly a normal encounter, but cool, im glad we're sorted (kinda). im looking forward to the rematch :) you gotta promise to not be so timid tho, we just wanna fight and have fun. and believe me, you aint got nothing to worry about with wife ack. its the mum ack you really wanna watch for lol

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2005, 11:33:04 AM »
It's cool, I not upset, glad to hear your not.
As far as the noob goes if you feel 3 years here and 3 years in AW are noob, then I guess I'm a noob :cool:

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2005, 11:35:35 AM »
It's cool, I not upset, glad to hear your not.
As far as the noob goes if you feel 3 years here and 3 years in AW are noob, then I guess I'm a noob :cool:

????????

why didnt you come and fight then. with all that experience you coulda pwned me and made me look like a real tard rofl.

na, thats cool, cya later on

oh, and back to the subjst of this thread, fork, please, dont change the killshooter, its funny blasting unsuspecting friendlys and starting flame wars:D

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2005, 11:58:42 AM »
LOL Pooface, killshooter is off for a reason.

But, if your idea of fun is fragging friendlies for kicks, you may find that your CT experience turns out to be much less than desired.

I know that more than a few of the regulars would be more than happy to help you learn proper CT ettiquette.

Cheers,
RTR
The Damned

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2005, 12:01:32 PM »
Originally posted by RTR
LOL Pooface, killshooter is off for a reason.

But, if your idea of fun is fragging friendlies for kicks, you may find that your CT experience turns out to be much less than desired.

I know that more than a few of the regulars would be more than happy to help you learn proper CT ettiquette.

Cheers,
RTR

i was joking;)

i like having the killshooter off because it just adds that reality to the arena. i dont shoot friendlies, unless of course its a friend and there is noone to fight, and we end up duelling, but thats only happened once

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2005, 12:13:53 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
Let me get this straight KongKyuk...

You pwned them so badly in aircraft that their only choice was to switch sides and kill you in the friendly ack gun? Well done!

Grow up TK.

Wow grits I guess you didnt read a post like always. I killed him and his squadie in the 2 vs 1 in my 110 he says I vulched them while they were well away form the base. Then he ups from a sector back in a temp and we are co-alt at 11k he runs like the little ***** he is and only tryed to come in when his squadies in a pony was trying to fight my and poo. Poo went after the pony while I kept chasing the timid temp after the pony had died he ran to his ack poo was like 10k away and me and him start RTBing whenI run out of gas. His squadie comes in with a temp and HOs a stilling 110. So since he was so timid I swiched over let his squadie land and didnt shott at him. Right when kongkyuk was landing me and poo blasted him with a field gun.

Last week some guy was whineing about the FCs and him and me got into it. After me saying shut up before I mistake your 109 for a spit. He follows me for about 2mins then kills me while im flying around. I told OM but he didnt seem to care. So hell if they guy can shoot me on the same team Im ganna shoot the timid temp noob while on the same team.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

Mister Fork
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2005, 12:20:30 PM »
typical runkyuk, thats all he does is run.  you can find him at 22k when the fight is below 8k and he'll cherry pick you in the fastest ride.  then if you come anywhere near co-alt with him he runs until you are both out of fuel.  thanks for posting the screenie.  after being on the same side of his antics enough I well understand why you would switch to smack down his tard arse.  I would have done the same.  funny stuff wtg.

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2005, 01:26:08 PM »
typical JG (sniffle):rofl

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2005, 01:55:13 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
Wow grits I guess you didnt read a post like always.

I dont need to read your barely legible jibberish. The fact that you changed sides and fragged a friendly shows you are a coward and a poor sport, there is no justification for that no matter what KongKyuk did.

Originally posted by storch
I would have done the same.

I know, I've seen you do it. Remind me how that worked out for you when you tried to frag Furball again? I think it resulted with you back in the tower.

You are also a coward and a poor sport, but at least TK has the excuse of being young and has time to change, whats your excuse?