Author Topic: Warping at that "critical moment"  (Read 470 times)

Offline Smiggyy

• Copper Member
Warping at that "critical moment"
« on: January 07, 2006, 11:10:57 AM »
Heard all about it through country, 200 channels but paid no attention to it till today.

Twice, once in air, other on ground, I observed warping of a serious magnitude, only at the point when rounds were about to fired off it's six or a bomb dropped on a gv's head.

The first instance was against as P38 over the town at A4 on current map, I swooped in along with 3/4 other country players, lined up a shot on him then he dived into the ground and disappeared, next thing he's above me climbing away, warping left then right. Finally a friendly brought him down.

The next instance was at field A1, a gv was attacking.
Upped a tiffy, along with a fellow countryman, multiple numbers in name, so guessing newb.
He crashes trying to pull out of a dive on said gv, I bank over with 2 x 1000lb's then out of blue the gv flies all over the place, ahead, behind left and right of what i deemed his current position.
First bomb missed, 2nd killed him, guess what?
Same name as the assist I got on the P38 earlier.

Is this deliberate cheating by cable tweaking/pulling or just pure and utter coincedence??

Has this happened to anyone else with the same individual being regularly involved?

Not naming names, not my place to do so, just slightly miffed that if this is a genuine attempt to cheat its rather crude and somewhat annoying when really it achieves very little.

Smiggy.
:aok

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 11:14:16 AM »
Film it and send it to HTC. How many times must this be stated?

Max

Offline Smiggyy

• Copper Member
<Yawn>
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 11:32:10 AM »
Whoaaa easy Tiger!
Like I stated, heard about it loads of times, this is first time I have actually ever witnessed it for myself.

I don't tend to fly around with gun cam all time "just in case i spot a cheater" maybe I should from now eh?

Just as well we ain't all as clever or switched on (gun cam) as you eh Dmax or the forum would be empty of observations, questions and queries.

:rofl
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 11:36:29 AM by Smiggyy »

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 11:57:43 AM »
Who cares? If they need to cheat to play a game where deaths dont really matter they are pretty sad. And if you didnt film it, best advice is to forget about it.
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'