Author Topic: TBM gunsight and glass fades.  (Read 348 times)

Offline Henrique Jitsu

• Zinc Member
TBM gunsight and glass fades.
« on: January 18, 2006, 08:08:39 PM »
Usually when I'm moving stick,I shoot with the TBM MG  and its gunsight+glass fades away.

Screenshot:

(I indicated tracers to show that I was shooting)

Screenshot when I shoot with the stick still:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 08:11:02 PM by Henrique Jitsu »

Offline ujustdied

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 12:00:13 AM »
ok first of all when u look derectly into the sun ur gun sight goes away. just because of the light. second when u were shooting u were in a slight turn so one tracer will be up the other will be down simple.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 03:26:34 AM »
That's nice. Now onto the real problem of the gunsight disappearing while just above the horizon...
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Henrique Jitsu

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 04:51:20 PM »
Originally posted by ujustdied
ok first of all when u look derectly into the sun ur gun sight goes away. just because of the light. second when u were shooting u were in a slight turn so one tracer will be up the other will be down simple.

Its nothing of what you said.
Grab a TBM, shoot a lot and you will see that the glass will be gone and also the gunsight.Pay attention that the gray glass is simply gone (and took the gunsight with him).

(The screeshots represent an ordinary situation,the head poistion is default etc.)

Please someone just take a TBM and start shooting and will see the bug.

See you

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 08:22:31 PM »
Actually, I fly TBMs a lot and have NEVER had this happen. I'm guessing it's something with your computer, be it a bad install or incorrect video drivers.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.