Author Topic: cyas  (Read 4181 times)

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
cyas
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 08:21:09 PM »
Originally posted by SFCHONDO
Take care Sky.....

But with all the shade accounts that have been on lately, I'm betting he is one of them or will be one in the near furture.  :cool:
I'm pretty sure I know which one he is :cool:
Army of Muppets

Offline yayyyy

• Nickel Member
cyas
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 08:22:39 PM »
stay off rocks while your away. Cya Sky

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
cyas
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 08:49:23 PM »
Cya next week as...

RyeSock
Boulder
Pebbles
Stoner

or whatever shade you choose.

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
cyas
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2006, 08:51:55 PM »
Later Sky

Offline MIShill

• Copper Member
cyas
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2006, 09:38:46 PM »
Happy to have flown with you my short time here. I great guy to wing with. I took 6 years to come back to a flight sim, try to take less than that off.
-MI-{Shillelagh}

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
cyas
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2006, 09:57:51 PM »
Maybe when you remember it's supposed to be fun instead of the constant BS you'll get the bug again, it used to be fun to fly with and against you but you changed drastically and now I don't think I would cross the street to pee on you if you were on fire.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
cyas
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2006, 09:58:47 PM »
Enjoyed flying with and against you Rock:aok

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
cyas
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2006, 09:59:00 PM »
See ya in a few weeks.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
cyas
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2006, 10:40:08 PM »
Originally posted by wetrat
lol, I have a confession... it was me that had mane get rid of yas :D But I wasn't "embarassed"... you just annoyed me :p I think I took off for a couple months the next day.... lol :t

Thank god!  you would have annoyed me too.   I got a few months of good flying in with that squad, and didn't have to deal with that wild crazy beaver!:aok no grudges here bro  its all been very good to me.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
cyas
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2006, 10:42:56 PM »
what a charming man that Xbrit is :)
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
cyas
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2006, 10:47:41 PM »
Originally posted by xbrit
Maybe when you remember it's supposed to be fun instead of the constant BS you'll get the bug again, it used to be fun to fly with and against you but you changed drastically and now I don't think I would cross the street to pee on you if you were on fire.

I may have been extremely drunk and bummed some sheep I forgot to return.  I am truly sorry Xbrit, they died happy sir!  :noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
cyas
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2006, 10:56:11 PM »
Take care Sky/031.  Its not good when your stress reliever becomes more stressful than the day you are trying to escape.   In any case, hope to see you back sometime =)

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
cyas
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2006, 11:21:51 PM »
Before you quit the game you should look me up.We've been in this game a long time together and have both grown as pileits howbeit I still suc ,but hey I'm having fun.I thought perhaps that you went shades on me with a challenge that was sent my way last week in the DA,but after a couple of fights I knew I was wrong.If you did go shades or come back as another name please look me up ,there's always room at my table to feed one more orphaned son of the game.:D

As you know my squad primarily flies in the DA and AVA now with not as much time in the MA.Dont be a stranger or stranger than you already are old friend.

BTW I didnt think anyone knew who I was when I returned as CRETON ,first challenger was WMLute and he knew almost immediately who I was.You can change your name but never change your game.

97VICTOR/Spook/VIC/JB12/CRETON

CHEVIKIZAOLDSMALACASTUDEMALINCOBAKER

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
cyas
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2006, 11:43:06 PM »
rock..many fun fightins in da tippin beers (me anyway) and talkin smack :)  when u come back u know what to expect so it eases the burden..:) gl bro

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
cyas
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2006, 11:53:57 PM »
Later SkyRock was always fun .

eventually became a Flight sim indigent junkie extrahunk! Well, I am not that person at all and I have to stop.

When you come back and you start becoming the above again, just think of all the fun you allowed someone to have by getting yourself killed.  It doesn't ease the pain, it just takes the sting out 8) :D :aok
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 12:02:23 AM by mars01 »