Author Topic: Pre-emptive strike on Iran  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Pre-emptive strike on Iran
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2006, 09:23:59 PM »
we'd be nuts to try it without a million man army and the logistical capability to deploy and supply it in multiple 'hot' spots woldwide.

...because it WILL be Islam's Pearl Harbor. We better be ready for the Wrath of Islam and able to snuff it with exceptional speed and finality wherever 'Jihad' flares up.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2006, 09:35:37 PM »
Originally posted by babek-
You are right if you mean the iraqui sunnites or the iraqui kurds,

but you are wrong if you mean the majority of the iraqui people - the shi ´ites.

They are under command of Grand Ajatollah Sistani - an iranian.

And if you check the results of the iraqi elections tehn you will find out that the United Shi ite alliance - whiyh is a pro-iranian party - has won the elections in Iraq.

Especially the southeast region in Iraq with the cities of Kerbala, Nedjaf and Basra are supporting Iran and vice-versa.

Thankyou.
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2006, 09:48:42 PM »
would someone PLEASE POST a picture of a canadian ATTACK beaver.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2006, 10:00:49 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager

Offline xrtoronto

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2006, 10:04:12 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2006, 02:16:16 AM »
Originally posted by Hangtime

...because it WILL be Islam's Pearl Harbor. We better be ready for the Wrath of Islam and able to snuff it with exceptional speed and finality wherever 'Jihad' flares up.

they Pearl Harbored us already. Its about time to Hiroshima them.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2006, 02:21:22 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
Didint they move the nukular research...

Hey, you speak like dubya ! ;)
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2006, 02:42:20 AM »
we'd be nuts to try it without a million man army and the logistical capability to deploy and supply it in multiple 'hot' spots woldwide.

Hardly Hang.  Before 1991 Saddam Hussein had the world's third largest Army.  After 1991 Saddam Hussein had the world's third largest army.  

Iran's army and military capacity worry me just as much as drinking enough water to prevent a hangover in the morning.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2006, 02:47:19 AM »
it`s B2 time

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Pre-emptive strike on Iran
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2006, 06:09:40 AM »
Originally posted by xrtoronto
funny you should say this...just tonight I was thinking "...is it possible that Iran is baiting someone to attack over the nuclear program...and as soon as the attack has begun, they will launch a whole mess of missiles that are already in place to attack Israel?" So no matter who attacks, they strike at Israel. It makes sense to me because their pres seems to be provoking something...I mean how stupid is he? Or is this what his plan is?

Yea, its awfully suspicious that he is standing on the pulpit announcing to the world that he is going to go nuclear and as fast as possible.  Most nuclear programs are top secret.  Maybe a bargaining chip?

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2006, 06:14:36 AM »
Originally posted by babek-
You are right if you mean the iraqui sunnites or the iraqui kurds,

but you are wrong if you mean the majority of the iraqui people - the shi �ites.

They are under command of Grand Ajatollah Sistani - an iranian.

And if you check the results of the iraqi elections tehn you will find out that the United Shi ite alliance - whiyh is a pro-iranian party - has won the elections in Iraq.

Especially the southeast region in Iraq with the cities of Kerbala, Nedjaf and Basra are supporting Iran and vice-versa.

Wow, and we spent $400,000,000,000.00 dollars to make the way for another Iran in iraq.  Good grief.:(

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2006, 06:16:06 AM »
Originally posted by Saintaw
Hey, you speak like dubya ! ;)

heheh,, I am glad somebody else noticed that.  Nookuler, dude.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2006, 06:32:30 AM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
Hardly Hang.  Before 1991 Saddam Hussein had the world's third largest Army.  After 1991 Saddam Hussein had the world's third largest army.  

Iran's army and military capacity worry me just as much as drinking enough water to prevent a hangover in the morning.

Then you have no idea what the terrain of Iran looks like.  It's Mount Everest to Iraq's Grand Canyon.   Troops deployment aside, the terrain rivals Afghanistan like proprotions.   But I'll guess since you go to Penn State, you already knew this.  

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2006, 12:21:34 PM »
I did.  I wasn't saying we should invade Iran.  I was saying that Iran's military forces are of no concern to me.

Being an Architectural Engineer I know how tragic the architecture and building styles of Iran is.  They have the same style as many houses in Iraq.  The worst thing to happen to a house in Iraq is torrential rain.  The worst thing to happen to the same house is an earth quake.  

Thousands upon thousands die from the inability to reach them in time after every earth quake because of shoddily built homes.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2006, 01:13:54 PM »
now I know.  Thanks fellas...I have alway had a fond attraction to Beavers and the Canadian Attack Beavers are SecKSiE!
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns