Author Topic: Bish?  (Read 4941 times)

Offline KTM520guy

• Nickel Member
Bish?
« on: February 26, 2006, 09:49:35 PM »
Where are all the bish at?

It seems that every time I log on lately the bish are taking a beating. I know, as a whole, don't do the team work thing very well but come on. This down right insane. We are almost seeing a new map every day.

Last I logged on there were 140 bish and 280 rook on. The nits had more guys also but at least within reason.

:cry
Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Chuck Norris touches turns up dead.

Offline Nightshift82

• Nickel Member
Bish?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 09:53:16 PM »
it's a vicious cycle, at times us bish have more, others nits, and it's the rooks turn right now.  It also doesn't help that 3 squads left the bish and went rook.
Night5  
First tour: 55  (If anyone cares.......)

Offline KTM520guy

• Nickel Member
Bish?
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 09:58:39 PM »
I know the JBs left but who else?
Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Chuck Norris touches turns up dead.

Offline Nightshift82

• Nickel Member
Bish?
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 10:01:15 PM »
Rowdy Rebels and Angry Ich
Night5  
First tour: 55  (If anyone cares.......)

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Bish?
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 03:17:25 AM »
Actually (not being a "regular" Bish....) I saw lots of coordinated effort from Bish lately. Pretty good one as well.

As for the numbers..... think of it as target rich enviroment. Next month itll hit Knits or Rook.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Bish?
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 04:27:29 AM »
Brokeback Mountain is in theaters
and Teletubies on tv

thats where
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
EERRR
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 10:17:05 AM »
The Bish been out numbered heavely the last two weeks....This past friday there were 270 rooks on and 190 knits on and 135 bish.....heres the kicker...the rooks and knits are all fighting bish...makes no sense to me...rooks are the stronger team by numbers...and knits..cant beat bish unless they are tag teaming bish with rooks.
   I dont see the fun in taking bases when bish are so outnumbered...but rooks think they are good cause they bang bish...and knits can't win unless they are banging bish also!!
   Any of you knits think you could fight rooks and take some of their base..and maybe win the war foe once...instead of being in second place all the time! you knits afraid of rooks??? I think so!!
   Pound for pound bish are the best....sure does take a long time to reset the map with that many people on line.....so next time I hear rooks or knits say how good the are...remember the numbers...how we are almost always way out numbered.
    Too the rooks....if there was any way to have a fair fight as far as numbers go you all would go down hard...cause without numbers you all suck!!!!      AMEN!!!!!!
See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Bish?
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 10:23:18 AM »
Wait 'till the shoe is on the other foot.

No matter who has MORE ... the one with the LEAST will ALWAYS get beat upon by the other 2 ... it's a race for the "RESET".

All counties are guilting of trying to smash the weakest country to try and get the reset ... its just the way of life in the MA.

Pound for pound bish are the best....

Bullcocky ... the best country is ALWAYS the one with numbers (including the Bishchits) ... don't kid yourself.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Bish?
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 10:42:45 AM »
I remember a time when the situation for the rooks was just as bleak, if not worse. While it does suck to be facing the uberhordes, and this isn't the first time numbers have gotten terribly imbalanced, balance will eventually return. A few years ago, the bish often had numbers, and the cries of the underdogs were largely mocked or ignored. While I won't say this is just desserts, it's something everyone has to tolerate for a while.

On the bright side, loads of easy perks, and cheap jets. Not enough to overcome the imbalance, but enough to keep me distracted til numbers began to even out. :aok
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
CHEAP JETS
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 10:45:56 AM »
man....we had like 6 bases left and 262s were still 120 perkies!!

Offline Trikky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Bish?
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 11:01:06 AM »
Agree with Slapshot, the 2 sides with most players will race for reset no matter who gets the perkies.

Dunno if its nostalgia or what but I seem to remember when the 2nd place country would sometimes at least try to intervene and snatch it from whoever was winning - now its all path of least resistance, follow the herd while excusing it with 'well I dont really like this map'.

Bish are particularly blind to strat at the moment though, no matter how many are on.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Re: CHEAP JETS
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 11:06:17 AM »
Originally posted by Kaw1000
man....we had like 6 bases left and 262s were still 120 perkies!!

My jet was 105. Compared to the ~300 it would have been had I stayed rookknit, I consider that a bargain. Killed 5 bombers and a fighter before getting dumped by the map reset. Woot!
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
Bish?
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 11:14:45 AM »
with 6 bases left the should be free   lolol   I wish!!!

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Bish?
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 11:22:09 AM »
Everyone spends their time in the bucket. Bish at least have the benefit of the ENY modifier to ease the pain (those in the bucket of the past did not). How long you spend in the bucket will be largely determined by the perception of how well you cope with and adapt to the adverse situation. If all you do is cry and piss n' moan without getting on the horse and adapting your style and tactics to the inclimate situation then Bish will be in the bucket a very LONG time.

People want to see a country prevail or at least find ways to mitigate the pain thru adversity, this will attract players to your cause (and stem the exodus of those wanting to leave). There are alot of players who are attracted to the underdog situation and may be willing to help you, but you first have to prove that you, as a country, are deserving of their help, otherwise they'll simply stay Bish/Knights with their friends and beat the living crap out of you until the end of time. How you, as a country, deal with adversity, especially of the protracted variety, says alot about your character's individually. Seek to inspire others to join your cause with your individual and collective efforts. Pissin' and moanin' on 200 and this BBS constantly is NOT inspiring people to aid you in your plight.

Zazen
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 11:41:40 AM by Zazen13 »
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Martyn

• Nickel Member
Bish?
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2006, 12:18:50 PM »
Sounds to me like an improvement to the perks caluclation is in order.
Here we are, living on top of a molten ball of rock, spinning around at a 1,000mph, orbiting a nuclear fireball and whizzing through space at half-a-million miles per hour. Most of us believe in super-beings which for some reason need to be praised for setting this up. This, apparently, is normal.