Author Topic: Bish?  (Read 4944 times)

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yea ok
« Reply #210 on: March 04, 2006, 02:39:30 AM »
Originally posted by Zazen13
Actually that's not true, there was a major mini-war all night at the a9 area, I know I was there. There were at least 50-100 Knights/Rooks fighting there all night. But, that being said, yes Bish did alot better, and it wasn't because of numbers. Bish numbers tend to only tail off numerically after getting repeatedly beaten down in fights. Bish weren't quitting on losing fights like they usually do, they persevered and at least stalemated on several occasions where they would have normally given-up and got raped.

Zazen
I was also at A10 A9 area in Shades as a nit and you are full of chit. There werent anywhere near 100 Nits at A9 A10 island at the times i stated in above post.  Dream on little dreamer. I knew i would catch you exagerating the truth eventually. Talk to the hand. ;)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yea ok
« Reply #211 on: March 04, 2006, 09:07:11 AM »
Originally posted by Mugzeee
I was also at A10 A9 area in Shades as a nit and you are full of chit. There werent anywhere near 100 Nits at A9 A10 island at the times i stated in above post.  Dream on little dreamer. I knew i would catch you exagerating the truth eventually. Talk to the hand. ;)

Surely you are not suggesting that Zaz would stretch the truth. Perish the thought. :rofl
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yea ok
« Reply #212 on: March 04, 2006, 09:42:36 AM »

If you read what I said carefully, I said 50-100-Knights/Rooks (that means COMBINED, not just Knights). :huh Also, add to that the similiar number that were at FT/TT not specifically fighting Bishops either. That means roughly half of each country were not fighting Bish, which is about as perfectly balanced as you can get.

Zazen
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 09:46:06 AM by Zazen13 »
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yea ok
« Reply #213 on: March 04, 2006, 09:49:28 AM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
Surely you are not suggesting that Zaz would stretch the truth. Perish the thought. :rofl

I never exaggerate! I accentuate, twist, contort and manipulate the truth to achieve a desired end result but, never, never, never exaggerate! :lol

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yea ok
« Reply #214 on: March 04, 2006, 09:55:07 AM »
...  Once again proving with even numbers and taking the bulk of the Hit from the Dynamic Duo (Rook/ NIT) the Bishop really are the Superior country as far as the war is concerned. Anyone that is paying attention and being honest can see this played out time after time. ...

I never noticed the Bishop insignia on his epaulets before. Now it all makes sense!

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yea ok
« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2006, 10:24:27 AM »
I never exaggerate! I accentuate, twist, contort and manipulate the truth to achieve a desired end result but, never, never, never exaggerate! :lol

Zazen

:D  Oh well that`s different. My apologies.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yea ok
« Reply #216 on: March 04, 2006, 10:27:26 PM »
Originally posted by DoKGonZo

I never noticed the Bishop insignia on his epaulets before. Now it all makes sense!
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  Thats great.

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yea ok
« Reply #217 on: March 04, 2006, 10:34:59 PM »
If you read what I said carefully, I said 50-100-Knights/Rooks (that means COMBINED, not just Knights). :huh Also, add to that the similiar number that were at FT/TT not specifically fighting Bishops either. That means roughly half of each country were not fighting Bish, which is about as perfectly balanced as you can get.

Zazen
My apologies then, I though you were saying 50 to 100 each. 50 to 70+ would be accurate and more like 50 Combined for the time frame i was talking about. In which case in an arena where there were around 525+ players total at those times means that Rooks and Nits were barely fighting. But i extend my apologies for the misunderstanding.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Bish?
« Reply #218 on: March 04, 2006, 10:41:52 PM »
Fly jets, they pwn the horde.

:aok