Author Topic: Special Events arena joke!!!  (Read 790 times)

Offline EzTarget

• Zinc Member
      • http://pigstompers.net/
Special Events arena joke!!!
« on: March 04, 2006, 01:19:02 AM »
If anyone flew with the Bishops on 2006/03/03 in the special ops arena or looked at the event logs they will have seen that the top killer was listed as lilsoul of the ZZZ_NO_SQUAD with 25 kills.  The truth is he was a bishop and was manning a gun on CV1 and was shooting down his own countrymen.  He shot down Crash4U 9 times alone just trying to take off on the carrier and shot down Digr1 3 times and with several others.  I am not sure what the answer is to prevent this in the future but I think lilsoul should be banned from any further events.

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 01:27:27 AM »
Don't confuse Special Events Arena as  joke with a Player who as a joke and got removed.

There is a difference.

Trust me, this one's already tagged.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Re: Special Events arena joke!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 02:13:56 AM »
Originally posted by EzTarget
I am not sure what the answer is to prevent this in the future but I think lilsoul should be banned from any further events.

thats easy, just disband Friday squad operations or any closed event forever.
do you really like this option?:t

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 04:30:38 PM »
Well since you always have an idiot sneak into the event sooner or later (hard to catch everyone right off the bat when you have 200+ people in the event) the CMs have found relatively simple way to deal with it. Not fool proof but should helpd weed out the jerks like this.

I believe they will turn kill shooter on for a the first 15 minutes or so. That way if a jerk slips through the cracks all he will do will end up is shooting his own but down. Plus with the chaos of trying to make sure everything is going well, everyone is suited up, and all the other stuff a setup CM has to do with 200 people it gives him a window to get everyone up and then check again or here from you guys about some noob being a jerk.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline JMFJ

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 12:31:18 PM »
They could of been condoned kills, Wed 03-22-06 the axis or knights were winning by such a landslide that Bish were giving up/logging.  So all of us on the knights side decided since kill shooter was on we had it out amongst ourselves.  It was a good time and funny, but it was done with the okay of the other players.  Would be not cool if someone just did it to be an A-HOLE.

JMFJ