Author Topic: Slobodan Milosevic  (Read 2357 times)

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2006, 08:45:49 PM »
Well what a surprise from the worlds last hard line communist, Boroda.

I thought of him today, there was a History Channel bit on Stalin.  Interesting, yet controversial tidbit...Stalin murdered more Jews than Hitler.  Matter of fact, Stalin murdered more than Hitler, period.  Hitler was very targeted in the sects they wanted to do away with.  Not so with Stalin.

Its funny how Boroda's Pro-Russian take on everything always seems to forget his country's remarkably high standard of integrity in all things controversial

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2006, 09:10:22 PM »
Best thread ever.

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2006, 09:37:08 PM »
Originally posted by LePaul
Stalin murdered more Jews than Hitler.  Matter of fact, Stalin murdered more than Hitler, period.  

Nice stuff, where did they get it?
BTW, didn't they tell you that Stalin ate little girls on breakfast? Didn't they? What are morons!

If Stalin killed more Jews than Hitler how my parents, parents of my wife, parents of my friends, and parents of all of those who are populated Israel right now were survived?
:)\

PS:
I t was about 2 601 000 jews in the UUSR in 1928. I don't believe that it doubled in the next 12 years.
According to official datas holocaust is responsible for about 6 millions. How it could be possible that Stalin murdered more Jews than Hitler? Where did he find so many of us?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:53:33 PM by Vad »

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2006, 10:48:17 PM »
glad hes dead, glad the UN didnt come off victorious with some sort of "conviction" 10 years from now. They blew $200m on this farce of a trial.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2006, 11:14:10 PM »
Russian skinheads are funny.

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2006, 11:24:31 PM »
Originally posted by Suave
Russian skinheads are funny.

You can't imagine how funny you are! :)

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2006, 12:36:59 AM »
I'm fresh outta rat's asses.
sand

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2006, 12:54:44 AM »
...Stalin murdered more Jews than Hitler.  

Wow really?  How did they come up with the numbers?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2006, 01:01:47 AM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
Wow really?  How did they come up with the numbers?

Stalin’s Purges and Forced Famine [1932-1938]

Estimated Death Toll: Approx. 100-200,000 Jews; 5 million Ukrainians killed 1932-33, 14-15 million Soviet peasants 1930-37, and at least 3 million "enemies of the people" 1937-38.

During Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and the Soviet Republics his regime killed or starved an estimated 15 million peasants, 5 million Ukrainians, 200,000 Jews; and as many as 3 million enemies of the state. Stalin used mass annihilation as a tactic to control dissent, force cooperation with state policies and to unify an incredibly diverse population people by targeting specific scapegoat groups.

Soviet Jews were killed as scapegoats, Ukrainian peasants were killed as part of Stalin’s collectivization pogrom and political opponents and intellectuals were killed as enemies of the state. The combined tragedy of the Soviet’s political genocide exceeds even the scope of the Nazi Holocaust.

Today’s revolts in Chechnya, Georgia and other former republics of the U.S.S.R., have deep roots in the atrocities of the Stalin era.

That about cover it Thrawn?  

Hell, better yet:

According to "World Religions and Cultures" (http://wrc.lingnet.org/russno.htm).  

On the eve of World War I, the Jewish population in the U.S.S.R was estimated at 5.2 million. The 1941 German invasion of the Soviet Union was particularly horrific for Soviet Jewry. About 2.5 million Jews were, according to official holocaust teachings, annihilated. Between 1959 and 1989, the Jewish population in the Soviet Union declined by about 900,000. In 1989 a majority of the 1.4 million Jews in the Soviet Union lived in the three Slavic republics. So, where did the 20 millions of Jews (tens of millions) come from, Stalin wanted to murder? However, Stalin's Jewish commissars murdered about 50 million non-Jews in the Soviet Union.

Karaya
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 01:06:14 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2006, 01:20:34 AM »
"That about cover it Thrawn?"

Yes.  Thanks Masherbrum, I didn't think that Stalin killed more jews than Hitler.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2006, 10:15:47 AM »
Originally posted by Vad
Nice stuff, where did they get it?

History Channel

DeClassified Joseph Stalin

Tune In:
Saturday, March 11 @ 3pm ET/PT

Stalin remains a powerful and dark figure even 50 years after his death--as many as 20-million Soviets died during his purges. He has a lasting distinction as a personification of evil in the 20th century, rivaling Adolf Hitler. Using newly unearthed materials and testimony, we reveal a never-before-seen Stalin. We'll illuminate the vast foundation--human, psychological, and physical--that supported and encouraged him. Join our investigation as we present portraits of the men and women who did his bidding, lived in fear of him and, more often than not, were betrayed by him.   TVPG V  cc

Link
You'll have to scroll for the Stalin episode.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2006, 10:51:06 AM »
Going to print Boroda's and Vad's posts and frame them :D

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2006, 11:28:56 AM »
History Channel

DeClassified Joseph Stalin

Tune In:
Saturday, March 11 @ 3pm ET/PT

Stalin remains a powerful and dark figure even 50 years after his death--as many as 20-million Soviets died during his purges. He has a lasting distinction as a personification of evil in the 20th century, rivaling Adolf Hitler. Using newly unearthed materials and testimony, we reveal a never-before-seen Stalin. We'll illuminate the vast foundation--human, psychological, and physical--that supported and encouraged him. Join our investigation as we present portraits of the men and women who did his bidding, lived in fear of him and, more often than not, were betrayed by him.   TVPG V  cc

Link
You'll have to scroll for the Stalin episode.

Where did they say that Stalin murdered more JEWS than Hitler?
I can't find that.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2006, 11:36:54 AM »
Exactly Vad, talin mordered nobody - he was a kind father to his people. They needed him.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2006, 11:50:43 AM »
Its a TV documentary...watch it when it airs again