Author Topic: Clinton flips the bill for White House Vandalism?  (Read 811 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
Clinton flips the bill for White House Vandalism?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2001, 10:13:00 AM »
     Mr. Clinton, however, has asked for a detailed accounting of what went wrong during his staff's departure amid suspicions that the Bush camp overplayed the charges against his aides.

Heh - heh, anyone bet this is the case?

It's decent of bubba to pay for his staffs pranks though, especially if it shuts up the limbaugh nazi.

[This message has been edited by jihad (edited 01-29-2001).]

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2001, 10:14:00 AM »
Good gesture, covering personally for his crew.

Also nice of Bush to say "let it be".

"Arriving Bush staff found signs on doors,
based on Mr. Bush's habit of mangling his
words, which read, "Office of Strategery,"
"Office of Subliminable Messages" and
"Division of Uniting."

Now THIS is funny  .

------------------
Baron Claus "StSanta" Von Ribbentroppen
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"

"I don't necessarily agree with everything I think." - A. Eldritch

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2001, 10:39:00 AM »
I'm just wondering how long are we having these "Clinton is jerk" topics?

He was your president and from my "pow" he handled his job quite nicely(I've seen your opinions already so please dont bother to reply this one  ) .

Maybe we really should have a "politics forum" so these topics wont pollute o'club anymore?.

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2001, 10:50:00 AM »
Staga IMHO he DIDN'T do a good job.

I won't go into details because I agree the issue should be dead.(along with Slick Willie)

I have to ask though ..what IS allowed in the OT forum? I thought anything that was not about AH was to be put in here.
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2001, 10:55:00 AM »
Staga, as my wife put it...this next year will be a very interesting news year as we will find out what really went on in the White House...as well as the books that aides will publish...you haven't seen everything that Clintons did yet...what we will find out about them will probably sicken even the strong stomached politicians and civilians alike.

Hurry......spread the word.  The ship leaves soon and there is always room for one more.......

Do you member that a lot of entertainers had promised to leave the country if Bush became President?

Attention all disenfranchised liberals:
Would Alex Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Phil Donahue, David Gephin,Barbara Streisand, Pierre Salinger, and all other liberals who previously  announced they would leave the country if George Bush was elected President,
please report to Florida for sailing on the Good Ship Lollipop, which has been commissioned to take you to your new home.

The Florida Supreme Court will sponsor a Farewell Parade in your honor through Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties prior to your cruise.

Please pack for an extended stay...at least four years. Your captain is to be Bill Clinton and your cruise director will be Al
Gore. Joe Lieberman will be your purser and Monica Lewinsky will be your recreation director. Your primary job, while self-exiled, will be to pound sand until such time as you realize your worthless bleeding-heart-liberal ways and gain a grasp on reality -- which may be never for some of you losers.

If you have any questions about your final destination, please direct your comments to Hillary. She's staying behind and will be in charge of nursing whining liberals for the next four years.
[/b]

[This message has been edited by Ripsnort (edited 01-29-2001).]

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2001, 11:01:00 AM »
Legitimate O-club topics?

Let's see, if I remember from RL they would be:

1. Hangar flying
2. Exaggerated War Stories
3. Stupid Commanders/Orders
4. Women
5. Drinking
6. Flying
7. War Stories
8. Drinking
9. Flying

....and maybe waaay late at night when everyone was blitzed...maybe, just maybe

10. Arguing Politics
11. Arguing Religion

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2001, 11:09:00 AM »
How big of him, hell his employees did it why shouldn't he, their supervisor, be held accountable.

On another "let's drag the good name a billy bob clinton through the never ending republican mud" note, Rip or anyone who has the info, what's the particulars on his Park Ave apartment (an entire floor of the most expensive real estate in the most expensive market in the area) we the taxpayers are doomed to pay for. I heard it was as much as the last four or five presidents combined. Thought I saw a > $600,000 a year price tag on it. I think it was a year, really would hate to think it was a month. clinton's so modest isn't he.. always thinking about the "good of the American people". Freeloader, always has been and always will be.....

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

-towd_

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2001, 12:17:00 PM »
ok bla bla bla hate hate hate , what the hell are you idgits gonna do for the next 4 years squeak aboout how clinton screwed up the ecoomy and buch is havin to fix it ?lol

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2001, 01:01:00 PM »
It's always up to the Republicans to clean up after the Libs.  Nixon cleaned up after Johnson, Reagan cleaned up after Carter, now Bush has to clean up after another Lib, Clinton.  I would think that after awhile Americans would see that Libs know nothing about governing!!  At least 50% get it!!!  Just 50% to go now  

[This message has been edited by 1776 (edited 01-29-2001).]

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2001, 01:14:00 PM »
Bah!

Clinton is the devil disguised a moron.

Get over it already!

Yeager  
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2001, 01:56:00 PM »
Tell us Towd...

What did you think of him pardoning Rich?

Or are we being to harsh?  
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2001, 03:59:00 PM »
I sorta thought that the US economy was rather poor before Clinton took over, due to RayHgun's outspending the Soviets?

Might be wrong. Sure, might be just the market force in action. We'll see.

------------------
Baron Claus "StSanta" Von Ribbentroppen
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"

"I don't necessarily agree with everything I think." - A. Eldritch

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2001, 05:08:00 PM »
Try this:
Carter got stuck with Nixon/Ford's mess and failed to clean it up.
Reagan/Bush made the situation worse.
Clinton turned the situation around.
Bush will probably scew it up.

Looks to me like the only slight success was Clinton (unless you're rich, in which case Reagan was a success as well)

Conservatives screw it up and then the Liberals have to fix it.

------------------
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

Sisu
-Karnak
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2001, 05:28:00 PM »
Are we all so dilusional that we cannot see that the American market is tied to and dependent on foreign markets, and vice versa? It is far more complex than "who is president" where our economy is concerned.

The last 10 years is a reflection of the growth of technology, pure and simple. Now that growth is slowing, as it inevitably would. Wouldn't matter if you gave Clinton, Bush, or anyone 20 years, the results would be the same.