Author Topic: GUINESS.........  (Read 539 times)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
GUINESS.........
« on: August 23, 2001, 05:04:00 PM »
hi guiness im posting to appologise for swearing at you in CT.No excuse for me to do that but you really got my blood boiling.I am not however appologising for my flying eg running then fighting then running again.To me i dislike ack hugging but when its donr to me and i die trying to get them in the ack i blame myself for getting greedy not the other guy for trying to save his bellybutton and besides i killed your wingman fair and square.

hope you dont feel the same about what you said.I thought given the circumstances, eg 2 spit 9s on my bellybutton at 1-1.5k most of the time, i did rather well and i was pleased until you told me i was cheap.

anyway i AM sorry i called you names m8.

hazed

[ 08-23-2001: Message edited by: hazed- ]

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
GUINESS.........
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2001, 08:01:00 PM »
amazinhunk

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
GUINESS.........
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2001, 08:18:00 PM »
what?

Offline LaVa

• Zinc Member
GUINESS.........
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2001, 08:19:00 PM »
I thought i might find a beer in here somewhere...

damn!

Offline iculus

• Copper Member
GUINESS.........
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2001, 08:07:00 AM »
cc.... no beer?  ;)

Hazed is a fine guy,

Thought so ever since he out-scissored me in a Dora/Dora fight... went from my 12:00 to my 6:00 and we were both low on E, so I thought "time to bail out of this one!", and poured on the coals.  A chase ensued, with me just out of gun range.  Hazed asked on open channel who the other 190 was.  I apologized for running away with my tail between my legs :).  He said, "well, what else could you do?" :)

Salute!

[ 08-24-2001: Message edited by: iculus ]

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
GUINESS.........
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2001, 10:06:00 AM »
You did the right thing Hazed.

Would have been me, I'd have screamed too !  :)
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Guinness

• Zinc Member
      • http://wakeup.to/guinness
GUINESS.........
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2001, 11:32:00 AM »
hey mate i didnt mean to annoy you, i was just annoyed at myself more hehe, didnt mean to call ya that word, wouldve done the same if i was in that spot.  I guess you could say i was trying to impress my CO seeing as he was my wingman.  

I just couldnt understand the ack bit after it turned to a 1 v 1 hehe, was hoping for action, well i got some ack-tion heheh.  
T'was me being greedy yeah, soz m8

Sorry i fueled it too, shouldve shut up.  Anyhow i learnt now, after all ITS A GAME aint it!

Hope we can have more 'fun' conversations and flying.  heheh, hope too see you in MA, will say sorry in person then.

Guinness

*edit* hmm whos that animal bloke?  weird he just jumps into posts and swears like that??    :confused:

[ 08-24-2001: Message edited by: Guinness ]

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
GUINESS.........
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2001, 12:08:00 PM »
Animal is an escaped mental patient.  Pyro found him wandering around the grounds, babbling to himself outside of HTC and took pity on him.  They now keep him locked in a closet in the back of the office, but ever so often he manages to bust out and make his way to a computer and logs on to the BB to spout off nonsence!   :D

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

wobbel

GUINESS.........
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2001, 04:00:00 PM »
<S> Hazed :)

It was me you shoot down so elegant :)
And yep this is a game guys :).
And yep i understand you Hazed that you run when you see to Vikings ib you  :D .

Nice move and <S>.

We all get excidet at some times and say things we dont mean, but it is good to see you square it up like you guys do in this thread.

<S> to both of you for that.