Author Topic: going in circles and controls  (Read 164 times)

Offline Rathlos Slayer

• Zinc Member
going in circles and controls
« on: May 05, 2006, 08:33:42 PM »
I am having a circling problem, and I was also wondering if there was a way to shrink the screen, I get a full screen and no way to bring web pages up, such as the controls, I need those controls.

to hopefully get this through, My screen name is what it is because I use it everywhere, its from my favorite PS2 game.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
going in circles and controls
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 08:39:44 PM »
Are you using a Jstick or a mouse/keyboard? If you want to get the most out of the game a Jstick is almost a must. Very few have success without it. Learning the key commands is just like every other game, getting use to what button does what. It'll just take you some time. If you need them that badly just print up a paper with them on it or write them down and keep them by you.

As for getting out of the game, I just hit my windows key on keyboard. Works every time. I guess you could also ctrl-alt-delete it out as well(just be careful lol).

And lastly, welcome to AH2. As I'm sure you're finding out it's no easy game to master. The key is not to become discouraged. Many give up when they aren't ruling the skies within 2 weeks. You can play for years and never become "the best". But it's a heck of a lot of fun and most the guys/gals on here are great. One bit of advice I'd give ya is stop by the training arena. Lots of help to be found there.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Rathlos Slayer

• Zinc Member
Im using a mouse
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 08:44:54 PM »
Im using a mouse and havent figured out squat, Im stuck, crashed. I cant figure out how to get the mouse back to being a clicker rather than the plane joystick., or how to reset the plane.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Im using a mouse
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 09:05:27 PM »
Originally posted by Rathlos Slayer
Im using a mouse and havent figured out squat, Im stuck, crashed. I cant figure out how to get the mouse back to being a clicker rather than the plane joystick., or how to reset the plane.

To revert mouse to a "real mouse" just hold down right mouse button while moving and leftclicking on clipboard.
To reset after a crash or landing just bring up clipboard (ESC), then click on TOWER.
I may suggest a close inspection of Help section on this webpage, too.

And i can only agree with SuperDud about joysticks. While there a some very giftet individuals who are able to hold their own in combat using just a mouse, this is a very rare talent. A joystick, even a cheap one, will improve your game experience by a LARGE margin.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman