Author Topic: Noob needs help talking  (Read 348 times)

Offline xkillinourownx

• Zinc Member
Noob needs help talking
« on: May 13, 2006, 05:10:05 PM »
I just downloaded this game, and I can not figure how to talk to my team mates, or how to use dot commands, can someone please help me?

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Noob needs help talking
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 05:34:13 PM »
Dot commands- press the / key (to open up the radio box),
type the command starting with a period.
For instance:
.ef
To end flight.

The radio box consists of 5 tunable channels, 4 text, and 1 voice.  Each text channel shows which key combination you use to open them (eg. /, shift_/, ctl_/)  You can change the channels by using the dropdown menus, or by clicking on and eracing the current channel name, and typing in a new one.  You can tune to an individual by typing in their name, or you can use the range of avalible number channels starting with 101.

The voice channels are "push to talk".  The "T" key will open transmission on the voice channel you are tuned to in the radio box.  "F12" key will open transmission to any friendly within 6000 yards of you when in flight, or to those in the room with you when on the ground.

You may need to adjust your microphone volume for others to be able to hear you.  You can do this from the clipboard>setup>prefrences>voice.  If your volume is still to low, you may have to adjust your mic record volume in windows.

Offline xkillinourownx

• Zinc Member
Noob needs help talking
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 05:44:30 PM »
thank you that helped alot