Author Topic: U.S. rudest drivers  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 01:23:25 PM »
Sixpence...where were you back in April?  I was in Boston for 10 days.  I posted on here hoping you would respond and we could have hooked up for a few beers or something.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline StarOfAfrica2

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.vf-17.org
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 02:10:13 PM »
I'm upset.  When I lived there, St Louis was rated as one of the most dangerous cities in America to drive in.  Now its one of the most courteous?

Hmmm, I wonder if there's any correllation?  :D

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 02:11:34 PM »
Rude is driving through Quebec with english plates.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 02:20:01 PM »
Something's wrong with the data set.

I get just as many rude gestures in Seattle when I cut somebody off and then slow down in front of them as when I do the same thing in Phoenix.

>> never can spell Feenicks right.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 02:28:45 PM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 03:27:40 PM »
Looks like a clip from the movie "Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad World"!

~AoM~

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 03:31:38 PM »
Originally posted by Curval
Sixpence...where were you back in April?  I was in Boston for 10 days.  I posted on here hoping you would respond and we could have hooked up for a few beers or something.

That would have been nice, wasn't on much. We had a sewer back up in our apartment, we were forced out, basically homeless. It was a big mess, but we ended up buying a house in Saugus. I was waiting for the prices to come down, but we couldn't find an apartment with a yard and the three bedrooms were big money. The real estate agent looking for an apartment for us showed us this house before it went on the market(she new our situation). It was more than I wanted to spend, but it has .21 of an acre and it's in a nice area.

lol, i'm not sure if I can afford to go out for beers anymore :)
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

storch

U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 04:02:11 PM »
Miami's drivers aren't rude, they just can't read the signs in english and are confused.

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2006, 04:08:42 PM »
I cant believe they didnt have an accident in that video.  It kinda looked like Paris, seen the same stuff (not as extreme, but I saw a lot of right hand turns from left hand lanes)

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 04:30:50 PM »
I can tell they didnt come to Detroit, of course what most of you would consider rude, we consider normal.

Rude here is shooting a hole in a guys brand spankin new spinner wheels, not waiting for the target to roll his window down before firing, therefore wrecking a good tint job..jeez what pikers.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline BlkKnit

• Gold Member
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 05:29:04 PM »
hmmmm.

I remember sitting at an intersection in Orlando, my light is red and I am at the head of the line.  I can see the light for the crossing traffic very well and when it turned yellow (MINE was still red of course), the woman behind be is laying on the horn because I am not moving.  

I hate civilization :p

Once a Knight is Never Enough

Offline Cougar68

• Nickel Member
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2006, 07:44:25 PM »
Since I'm a resident of Nashville I can call complete malarky on us being the second most courteous.   You can't drive downtown without getting cutoff, flipped off, told off or p'd off.

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2006, 07:57:00 PM »
I can't believe Hampton Roads isn't on there...This is one of the few places where most drivers are 18-22..each of them with the driving style of their hometown and we have people from all 50 states. All trying to drive some of the worst roads in the country in the same direction in the morning(to NS Norfolk) and in the afternoon. Its a free for all.

Thats why when I got stationed at dam neck, I moved to a house where I wasn't required to use I-264 or I-64 anymore.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2006, 09:57:44 PM »
I am the rudest driver in the US

Offline Mr Big

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2006, 09:59:58 PM »
Phoenix has the most stupid drivers I have ever seen. Most of them are not from Arizona.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
U.S. rudest drivers
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2006, 10:13:25 PM »
politeness and population density are inversely proportional.