Author Topic: TM Afterburner Throttle problems and fonts on GUI with Version 2.08  (Read 195 times)

Offline FDutchmn

• Silver Member
I have two problems I'd like to report.

First one is the fonts on GUI... please have a look at the screen shot below:

This is not specific to this version as I have seen it on other versions.  Using Japanese Windows XP results in garbled fonts.  Can anything be done for this?  With 2.08 requiring more attention for setup, this garbled fonts get in the way now.

Second one is that the AH V2.08 does not seem to be compatible with the throttle of the TM Afterburner.  On the control panel of Windows it is fine.  I have mapped it, however it seems to spike all of a sudden or does not respond at all.  It is kind of difficult to explain in words, but I got no control over it.  It stays at idle regardless of where the throttle is, or stays at full throttle even at idle.  I can manage to get it to idle sometimes but sometimes it stays at nuetral.  On V2.072 it was not like this.  I had full control.  I tried looking at the advanced option and confirmed that the input from the throttle is not recognized well for some reason.  I tried calibrating from "calibrate axis" button too.  (throttle requires it to be placed in neutral too for some reason).

Is there anything I can do here?

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
TM Afterburner Throttle problems and fonts on GUI with Version 2.08
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 12:40:36 PM »
Not sure what I can do about the font stuff. The throttle problem sounds like it is not calibrated.