Author Topic: Levi??  (Read 2756 times)

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
Levi??
« on: June 25, 2006, 09:50:34 AM »
i finally ran into Levi.. all i got was 2 HOs.i expected much more of a fight. you think hes the best..u must be a newb.

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
Wilbuz is best that i seen
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 09:51:42 AM »
hands down.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Levi??
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 09:51:52 AM »
:lol

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
Levi??
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 09:55:51 AM »
:rofl :rofl :lol
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Levi??
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 09:59:09 AM »
What was Barnums saying - "Theres a moron born every hour"  something like that LOLH.  This games full of em.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 10:09:12 AM by mars01 »

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
Levi??
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 10:02:16 AM »
laff all you want HO boy..you couldnt get on my six.i dont care what wilbuz is flying i cant get on his 6...hes the man.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Levi??
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 10:10:21 AM »
We'll depp put your money where your mouth is and take LevBot to the DA.  Then come back and report.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Levi??
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 10:26:21 AM »
Originally posted by FTDEEP
laff all you want HO boy..you couldnt get on my six.i dont care what wilbuz is flying i cant get on his 6...hes the man.

:rofl
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
Levi??
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2006, 10:26:24 AM »
i do much better not knowing who the pilot is..i have nothing to prove in DA.next time your up...look me up... we'll see whats up.i know i get zero respect in here..doesn't matter what i do or who i shoot down i will get no respect. i learned this a long LONG time ago and have ceased all efforts to gain any. i could walk on water and you'll say i cant swim so fudge that. like i said Levi impressed me...not. this is NOTHING more than a popularity contest.no more no less..i see names on the best pilots list i shoot effortlessly...knowing i will never see my name..but i like that way better..makes me fly harder.over and out.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Levi??
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2006, 10:29:54 AM »
do much better not knowing who the pilot is..i have nothing to prove in DA.next time your up...look me up... we'll see whats up.i know i get zero respect in here..doesn't matter what i do or who i shoot down i will get no respect. i learned this a long LONG time ago and have ceased all efforts to gain any. i could walk on water and you'll say i cant swim so fudge that. like i said Levi impressed me...not. this is NOTHING more than a popularity contest.no more no less..i see names on the best pilots list i shoot effortlessly...knowing i will never see my name..but i like that way better..makes me fly harder.over and out.

Yep typiocal big mouth - spout off but when push comes to shove run like a little girl.  So no DA means your afraid Lev will be getting on your 6 a lot of the time.  Tsk Tsk.

BTW Don't cry about respect take Lev to the DA and earn it win or lose.  No respect for those who dont put up.

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
Levi??
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 10:35:08 AM »
i'm the big mouth..why say take Levi to DA? why not you? huh tuff guy?i love when people try to fight me thru other people or with thier mouths...laffable dude.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Levi??
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 10:36:38 AM »
Any time your ready BIG MOUTH.  Funny tho you'll go with me but run from Lev LOLH.  Guess you are afraid of him.:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Levi??
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2006, 10:38:16 AM »
i'm the big mouth..why say take Levi to DA? why not you? huh tuff guy?i love when people try to fight me thru other people or with thier mouths...laffable dude.

i have nothing to prove in DA

why say take Levi to DA?

i finally ran into Levi.. all i got was 2 HOs.i expected much more of a fight. you think hes the best..u must be a newb.

These aren't your words??:rofl   You come in here spouting off but you don't have the balls to take him to the DA.   Then you cry about not getting respect hahahahaha  Nice try.  You have nothing to prove in the DA when its you an Lev, but with me you have something to prove  LOL.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 11:21:09 AM by mars01 »

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Levi??
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2006, 10:39:50 AM »
[SIZE=16]LOL[/SIZE]

:lol

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Levi??
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2006, 10:43:30 AM »
I'm trying to check stats and figure out how many times this guy has shot any of us down. I think I can find 1 110 kill so far. Damn, if he's shooting the best down effortlessly, we must be terrible. :(
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech