Author Topic: Levi??  (Read 2754 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Levi??
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2006, 10:58:55 PM »
Originally posted by BugsBunny
Care to explain how?  What exactly should we be respecting Germany for?  Two world wars or the fact that they had no problem killing children?  Both great contributions to humanity
 :rolleyes:

I happen to think Schatzi is a great contibution and deserving of respect. What a bonehead point of view you got there.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Levi??
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2006, 11:58:16 PM »
I'm also of German descent, and I have no problem saying that Hitler, and those that supported him, were idiots. While there were certainly good Germans during the war, they apparently weren't a majority.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Levi??
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2006, 12:42:27 AM »
Hey enough already, I will put Navajo up against any one of you Blue Balls especially Furball. Any time any place just as long as it is not in Cincinnati cause I hear the Bengals suck. :aok
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
Levi??
« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2006, 01:14:48 AM »
this was not supposed to be a new thread..it was a reply thats all.. wrong button.didnt mean to make a big stink about it.i dont type on the BB's too often..this isnt any cry for respect.i was saying i thought wilbuz was better after fighting them both.enuff already.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Levi??
« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2006, 01:42:23 AM »
um, yeah, anyways, you still suck.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Levi??
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2006, 03:23:06 AM »
Originally posted by FTDEEP
this was not supposed to be a new thread..it was a reply thats all.. wrong button.didnt mean to make a big stink about it.i dont type on the BB's too often..this isnt any cry for respect.i was saying i thought wilbuz was better after fighting them both.enuff already.

Way to weasle down from your "high" and start acting like you were actually just "saying" something!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Levi??
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2006, 03:49:51 AM »
Originally posted by BBQ_Bob
Hey enough already, I will put Navajo up against any one of you Blue Balls especially Furball. Any time any place just as long as it is not in Cincinnati cause I hear the Bengals suck. :aok

pok i will diuel you, but i am sad because the bengals are so good bytut they get no respect and it makes me sad. palm er is so ffgood i'm sorry for being off topic but the begnagsl ar so good and i they get no respect. That is all sorry for thge off topic im sorry. thanks you megadudQ!

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Levi??
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2006, 05:43:17 AM »
Originally posted by megadud
i'm your huckleberry. i'll be in the DA at aboot 9 or 10 et. :aok

Loved when Val Kilmer playing Doc Holliday said that in that one OK Corral flick (the name escapes me, but the D/H character stole that film)

Good line.  I've used it myself.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit