Author Topic: 1 Down, 1 To Go  (Read 1116 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« on: June 25, 2006, 12:06:09 PM »
Patsy Ramsey, 49; Mother of JonBenet, Slain Beauty Queen

Patsy Ramsey, who with her husband became a suspect in the sensational 1996 killing of their daughter, JonBenet, has died. She was 49.

Ramsey, who had been battling a recurrence of ovarian cancer, died Saturday at her father's home in Roswell, Ga., according to her attorney, L. Lin Wood. Her husband, John, was at her side.

JonBenet, a 6-year-old beauty pageant contestant, was found strangled and bludgeoned in the basement of the family's home in an upscale neighborhood of Boulder, Colo., the day after Christmas 1996.

The slaying remains unsolved, and no arrests were ever made in the case that captivated the nation.

But the Ramseys remained under what Boulder police called "an umbrella of suspicion" and at the center of a media storm of speculation. They vigorously defended themselves against accusations that they were involved in their daughter's death and steadfastly maintained that an intruder committed the crime.
Ain't kharma a biatch?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 12:10:52 PM »
Were they convicted and I missed it?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 12:17:34 PM »
Nope & neither was O.J.

There is no way an intruder killed that little girl & the glove fit.

The guilty often go free.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 02:32:35 PM »
IIRC, OJ actually went to trial.

Did the Ramsey's ever even get charged? I'm pretty sure they didn't go to trial, did they?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 02:40:32 PM by Toad »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 02:39:06 PM »
DNA proved the Ramsey's innocent and they were declared so by the Boulder Police and DA.

Knowing that, this thread is pretty sad.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 02:47:18 PM »
Guilty until proven Innocent :rolleyes:
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline dmf

• Gold Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 05:51:30 PM »
Yea their innocent, sure I believe that, their daughter was killed by an intruder that leaft no fingerprints, footprints, dna, or any other sign that he was there. So in conclusion it was Casper the friendly ghost that comited the crime, end of subject.
Now as for her mother, I wouldn't wish ovarian cancer on any woman.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 08:02:09 PM »
Don't let the facts get in the way of a good hate.

storch

1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2006, 09:09:28 PM »
you mean to say that if she were innocent of the murder of poor little jonbenet that she would never have died?

storch

1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2006, 09:10:49 PM »
Originally posted by dmf
Yea their innocent, sure I believe that, their daughter was killed by an intruder that leaft no fingerprints, footprints, dna, or any other sign that he was there. So in conclusion it was Casper the friendly ghost that comited the crime, end of subject.
Now as for her mother, I wouldn't wish ovarian cancer on any woman.
how about on morpheus or any other of the frilly blue squatters?

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 09:11:58 PM »
Originally posted by storch
you mean to say that if she were innocent of the murder of poor little jonbenet that she would never have died?

I did't kill that little girl, and I am still alive...
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 09:22:59 PM »
Well with her dead, Mr Ramsey, OJ, and Gary Condidit are gonna have to work that much harder to find The Real Killer
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2006, 09:24:54 PM »
Originally posted by Pooh21
Well with her dead, Mr Ramsey, OJ, and Gary Condidit are gonna have to work that much harder to find The Real Killer

So you are satisfied that Modesto Scott is guilty*?  C'mon the guy was out fishin' and a satanic cult did in his wife...

*edit >>or did you just forget to mention?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 09:30:54 PM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2006, 09:28:28 PM »
Gotta say I'm with RPM on this one--they either DID it, or know who did:furious
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2006, 10:54:02 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
I did't kill that little girl, and I am still alive...

:lol   He has a point!  And what Midnight Target said:aok
Who are you to wave your finger?