Author Topic: 1 Down, 1 To Go  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 11:05:15 PM »
Did the Ramsey's ever even get charged? I'm pretty sure they didn't go to trial, did they?

AFAIK.....they werent charged and were cleared by the Police and DA in Boulder.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 09:16:56 AM »
Hopelessly fluffied up investigation...they waited forEVER..then ASKED the Ramsays to maybe answer some questions--if there was any evidence to find..it was gone weeks before there was ever a proper crime scene investigation
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 11:12:58 AM »
HELLO!!!

DNA evidence WAS found. The Boulder police waited SEVEN YEARS before sending it to the FBI. It was found to be unrelated to anyone in the Ramsey family.

They were cleared... Officially.... CLEARED.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 11:23:43 AM »
oh, you mean the cops that were bought finally came up with some dna... that was *gasp* not connected to the parents.. 7 years afterwards?

LOL!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 11:31:15 AM »

The DNA was recovered the day of the murder. It was too little to use at the time. In 2003 it was ID'd by the FBI.

There is also evidence that another child was attacked in the same neighborhood. This child went to the same dance class as Jon Benet and the parents scared off the attacker.

If I lived in Boulder and I had a little girl I'd be buying dead bolts a-plenty.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 05:54:58 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target

If I lived in Boulder and I had a little girl I'd be buying dead bolts a-plenty.

Or mebbe just a good Labrador and a 12 gauge.... might get the chance to do everyone a favor.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 06:34:21 PM »
Isnt OJ still searching for his wife's killer?

Golf course by golf course?  :)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 09:51:37 PM »
I read a story where when OJ was still in LA, the country club where he was a member asked him to leave due to the press following him around was disrupting the play of other members.

So OJ was still playing the public courses but he couldn't find many people who would choose to golf with him.    

The author of the story found it entertaining to play, and often did, all the while making remaks about OJ's wicked slice or murderous hook.  Any comment on his game that had a bloody adjective was used.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline icemaw

• Gold Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006, 04:03:46 PM »
sometime you read things and you just have to go HMMMM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060816/ap_on_re_us/jonbenet_ramsey

if this is true maybe the poor little girl and her mother might rest in peace now.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 04:06:01 PM by icemaw »
Army of Das Muppets     
Member DFC Furballers INC. If you cant piss with big dogs go run with the pack

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2006, 04:13:20 PM »
Sometimes I think we need bad taste police on the board...
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2006, 04:32:11 PM »
link

Police make arrest in JonBenet Ramsey murder: report

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - An arrest has been made in Thailand in the 10-year-old murder of JonBenet Ramsey, a child beauty queen whose grisly death triggered a U.S. media frenzy, a Denver TV station said on Wednesday.

KUSA-TV said the unidentified suspect, arrested in Bangkok, was being brought back to the western state of Colorado where the girl lived. The station said the suspect confessed to elements of the crime that were unknown to the general public.

Representatives of the Boulder, Colorado, Police Department and Boulder District Attorney's Office declined to comment.

JonBenet, 6, was found beaten and strangled in the family's Boulder home on December 26, 1996, in a case that remains unsolved. Her parents came under the Boulder police "umbrella of suspicion" but a grand jury issued no indictments.

The slaying drew intense media coverage focusing on JonBenet's success in youth beauty pageants, the family's affluence and mysterious elements of the case, including a note that first led police to believe the girl had been kidnapped.

Patsy Ramsey, the girl's mother, died in June of cancer.

...so, any of you uh... death celebrators... just curious... ever actually been selected for jury duty before? Not just sat in voir dire, but were actually selected?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 04:37:52 PM by indy007 »

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2006, 05:19:42 PM »
Well looks like RPM might be getting a fresh serving of crow

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006, 06:21:42 PM »
nah, just remember, when other people die that means more stuff for me:noid :noid :noid :aok

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2006, 10:10:51 PM »
Originally posted by LePaul

Not just RPM, a ton of folks had the Ramsey's tried, convicted and executed in their own minds.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
1 Down, 1 To Go
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2006, 11:46:12 PM »
Originally posted by LePaul
No crow yet. With nothing more than an arrest and no details, I still think she was in on it.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.