Author Topic: You want to know why people fly P51's?  (Read 4996 times)

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
You want to know why people fly P51's?
« Reply #150 on: July 04, 2006, 12:35:25 PM »
Dear diary:
 Today I will cast aside the surly bonds of my childish things.My pokemon ****'s,my shoots and ladders game and lastly,with much trepidation,My Pee 51 because I flew it to smartly and killed time and again with it.I realise that I had an unfair advantage in this monstor of a plane and will from hear on out fly only what makes others happy.I will also dear diary be sending them my bill for Aces High as I feel that since Im giving into their wisdom and insight to play their way,they can foot the bill.

Happy 4th people on this side of the pond.:furious :furious :furious :furious
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Wolf14

• Silver Member
« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2006, 01:08:51 PM »
Originally posted by DrDea
Dear diary:
 Today I will cast aside the surly bonds of my childish things.My pokemon ****'s,my shoots and ladders game and lastly,with much trepidation,My Pee 51 because I flew it to smartly and killed time and again with it.I realise that I had an unfair advantage in this monstor of a plane and will from hear on out fly only what makes others happy.I will also dear diary be sending them my bill for Aces High as I feel that since Im giving into their wisdom and insight to play their way,they can foot the bill.

Happy 4th people on this side of the pond.:furious :furious :furious :furious

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Happy 4th

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2006, 01:26:39 PM »
Originally posted by Revor
I even find it more amusing that most of you cant fight your own battles.

Sure we can fight our own battles. What is funny is you can't seem to understand or accept that we don't agree with you. And saying "we" I mean most vets on these boards. Saying pony pilots are cowards is just silly and stupid, there are those who can fly it great, and there are those who can't. Just like any other plane. You got powned, you whine about it, we make fun of you, you get pissed off, we make fun of you some more. Seen it before, been there, done that, and it is always somewhat amusing.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2006, 02:42:32 PM »
I believe his real complaint is someone diving in on a 1 v 1, which pretty much sux, unless one was screaming like a Nancy for help. In which case he could broadcast something to the effect of" sorry dude, i needed help with you" which, perhaps, might take some of the sting out of a weak cerrypick. To date, ive only had one person tell me i was on him like a rat on a cheeto and that he needed the help. I was contented in my "death",
knowing he acknowledged a good fight.  *shrugs*

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2006, 02:44:12 PM »
lol  "pwnd" in a cherry pick,, that's rich.
it isssss entertaining.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2006, 04:12:36 PM »
Why arent you playing baseball? Why arent you getting involved in other activities outside. We play here to relieve stress from work, relationships, bills, college work, legal problems which is everything I am involved with.  

Relieve stress? You relieve stress by freaking out about getting shot down while playing fighter pilot? You are supposed to have a fit on squad channel after you get shot down just like they did in WW2. Those guys didnt do iton 200 or come to the BBS. For gods sake man, have some dignity.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2006, 04:23:34 PM »
I on the other hand, being that I'm shot down quite frequently give a to my killer and then break ALL the furniture with in reach..

I then become a "nice" guy to all and a friend of my local Levitz furniture outlet where I know the salesmen by name ;)

His name is Bob.

But I do try to move my flying desk about the house regularly so I don't end up buying a coffee table over and over..
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2006, 04:38:37 PM »
My GOD!!! I KNOW Bob.hes replaced much of mine too:rofl :rofl
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #158 on: July 04, 2006, 04:41:40 PM »
He's a nice guy but what do you think of the "mole" or whatever it is on his neck ??

It looks like it breaths for cripes sakes.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Reynolds

• Gold Member
      • http://flyingknights.csmsites.com
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2006, 04:19:02 AM »
Ok Reynolds, you know I tried to be fair and let everyone get their insults in. I try not to say anything but it appears that you have something against me because you are the only pokemon **** that gives a hoot about what I say or do which is why this thread is still alive. You are a kid and instead of flying a kite or playing with your pokemon collection set you want to play lets pretend to be a grownup because no one in school likes me and the only way I am going to make friends is by kissing up on the internet. Kids like you make me sick. You go on forth and talk all this trash because I cant do anything and then when the confrontation happens you want to kiss my butt like you kiss everyone's on the internet and want to invite me to your tea party with your stuffed animals and teddy bears. Why arent you playing baseball? Why arent you getting involved in other activities outside. We play here to relieve stress from work, relationships, bills, college work, legal problems which is everything I am involved with. You know nothing about that. The only bill that you have to pay for from your allowance is this and the Secret Spongebob Squarepants Club.

Good god boy you kiss so much butt on here I'm surprised the FBI hasnt cracked down on this site for Statutory. It appears to me that you want attention because your parents dont give you enough which is why you are on here 24/7 posting threads. Well you want attention well I am giving to you and laying down the facts that I dont care what you say or any other people on this board because its all anonymous. To be honest with you heck I think some of the insults thrown at me was pretty funny. I even chuckled a couple of times. But you my friend are just annoying.

You want INSULTS NOW?!? No, ive been here giving you advice on how not to make people hate you. You obviously needed the hints. And, there are lots of things that really upset me, and Pokemon is one. Also, flying a kite is a bit boreing. And im not playing "Pretend Grownup" I am being myself, and being honest. I dont try to pretend im a grown up, i am open about my age (which is 13 by the way) And i am not sucking up to you. I have made mystakes in my past, and i have wished people had given me a chance to make amends, and so i always give others a chance to make amends. That is what i am doing. If you want a conflict, a conflict you will get. And i only have ONE teddy bear by the way, and i will thank you to respect him! And sponge bob square pants is gay. Didnt you see the flim with him and mister crabs... well... you know. And i have some bills to pay (admitedly, not as much as you, but i do pay for my membership at my Yacht Club, and for storage of my two small boats) and I am playing this instead of baseball for two reasons:

1. My baseball coaches were drunks who annoyed the **** out of me

2. And because i just dont like baseball

I am playing this game because i live to fly. I intend to make a carreer as a military officer, and i am not entirely lacking responsibilty. I am a Cadet Airman with the 66th Composite Squadron of the United States Air Force Auxiliary. And i am kissing no butt. I am being myself and trying to give you a second chance, and trying to make friends not enemies. And people in my school do like me. And those who dont, well, thats their choice. Ill not force their hand. You should probably START caring about what people think of you, because in an on-line game, if people hate you, you cannot blame it on them being jealous of your looks or boyfriends. The only thing they have to judge you on is personality. So, before you go off on a tangent, go out, hire yourself a gigglo, take a bit in the rear and calm down. That better? You want me to not give you second chances? Gladly. Have a nice day!