Author Topic: The Blonde Knight of Germany=Scores  (Read 308 times)

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
The Blonde Knight of Germany=Scores
« on: July 02, 2006, 11:30:19 PM »
First let me apologize for the delay in getting the scores out.As most know this is my first FSO and I'm trying to make certain that I'm doing this task right before I post much of anything.

Also I would like to thank everyone for the participation and commitment to the FSO's in general.This event continues to grow in quantity as well as quality.

Frame one scores :

Axis =1140

Allied=1210

Eric Hartmann and Lawrence Thompson both failed to land kills.Hartmann sustained damage from an unknown assailant and skillfully ditched behind eneny lines.Thompson Sustained damage from an unkown enemy and was forced to ditch.

Frame two scores:

Axis=1120

Allied=1190

Eric Hartmann nor Lawrence Thompson were successfull in landing victories.Hartmann had 2 assist in 2 kills but wasnt rewarded with the victory.Thompson crashed while trying to make a PB&J sammich while on climb out. A faulty autopilot toggle switch was to blame.The US military is currently looking into this phenomenon.

Despite begining the frame with a 40+ player disadvantage the Axis did remarkavbly well.

Come home early and get some practice in for the conclusion of The Blonde Knight of Germany. Frame three hopes to be a blood bath....

Offline tedrbr

• Silver Member
The Blonde Knight of Germany=Scores
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 01:10:12 AM »
Wow.... those are some close scores.

Allies with 70 more points in frame 1 with 108 Axis and 121 Allied pilots.  

Allies with 70 points more in frame 2 with 100 Axis and 142 Allied pilots.  

My jack-booted little brethern may be outnumbered, and outclassed in most aircraft, but we are holding our own so far.