Author Topic: Siiiiiiiiii..... the cup is ours  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Henrique Jitsu

• Zinc Member
Siiiiiiiiii..... the cup is ours
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2006, 06:27:58 PM »
sorry to inform you that it wasnt fair

Brasil was going to win it again (duh)  but FIFA wanted an european country to win the cup (marketing,merrchandising&etc stuff) so they made an exchange with the Brazilian Football Confederation:  the 2014 cup will be here in Brasil and we let France win. So the big bosses from our federation gave R$ 3 million to each player and the bi****s sold themsleves

FIFA wanted France to win it, but italia did.
(If you think that I'm a bad looser complaining about not having won the cup, just search for some interviews of football players after the France World Cup (1998) saying that if people knew what happens on FIFA meetings people would be sick and never would watch football again)

Actually, I'm happy that Italia won it, now the brazilian players will suffer a little for having sold themselves
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 06:33:30 PM by Henrique Jitsu »

Offline Ouaibe

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2006, 07:04:32 PM »
Henrique, I found your story funny and so unbelievable...

You're a bad looser :D

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2006, 07:20:57 PM »
Originally posted by Gh0stFT
remember we dont wear helmets and protection like your game
you are calling football. Beside that how much a american football
player runs around compared to a european football player?
comercial brakes dont count! LOL
For one I would never compare the cardio of an NFL football player to a professional soccer player, just like I would not compare the strength of a soccer player to someone who plays pro football.

My observation has nothing to do with toughness of players or armor, it has to do with rules/judges/officials rewarding unsportmanlike behavior (faking injury or even contact in the first place). We have all seen guys take a dive or go flipping off into space without even being brushed. Why would they do that? because the rules/judges/officials reward them when they do it well. A modern soccer game has better actors in it than the red carpet at the Oscars has on it.

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2006, 08:12:27 PM »
I think Henri writes for The Onion, not only was it an entertaining article but it's South Africa in 2010!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 09:41:51 PM by nirvana »
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2006, 11:41:59 AM »
Do you really believe that Zidane is such a sissy player to over-react to an insult:

- during a final match of a World Cup?
- with the match ending after 7-8 minutes with penalties after?
- knowing he would have been *so* important for penalties?
- being the squad captain and the most charismatic player?

No, he has been a plain idiot. Shame to Materazzi as well, but this doesnt save Zizou's idioteness. Shame to FIFA for the "best player" trophy awarded to Zidane. Shame to the FIFA's corrupted president Blatter who gave personally the 2nd place medals to the French team but not the World Cup to the italian team. Shame to the majority of French people for having ignored Zidane "head-on" until it has been shown to the whole world by many TV channels.
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2006, 02:49:29 PM »
gnagna ... keep your head in your so confortable hole and stay Chauvinist

btw :

I know it's not nice
your sister is a ****.

it's not a insult according to an Italian player, btw I won't follow this thread further.

I never defended Zidane in this thread not I attacked the Italian team nor discuted the result of the match.
But seeing you blindly defending a cretin ,I find that pitiful.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 03:02:00 PM by straffo »

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2006, 05:27:42 PM »
Originally posted by Hawklore
More like a head to the sternum, that dude dropped like a 100lb weight just loosed from a 90lb line.

that's because soccer is full of "floppers". that's some of the worst acting i've ever seen.

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2006, 10:52:51 PM »
Originally posted by gatt
Shame to the majority of French people for having ignored Zidane "head-on" until it has been shown to the whole world by many TV channels.

What the heck is this guy talking about?:lol
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2006, 10:56:04 PM »
Originally posted by SFRT - Frenchy
What the heck is this guy talking about?:lol

Dunno... I'd say shame to the Italians they let Matarazzi still play football after what was on the video of Matarazzi and his known status as a provocator on the field.

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2006, 11:00:21 PM »

Edit.

I think I know what was really said to Zidane to cause the headbutt attack.

Per a life long friend who's wife is cousins to Zidanes wife called her family in Europe to get the scoop on what happened.

According to her family Materazzi called Zidane and his family terrorists. If you know the history of Spains terrorism and Zidanes family history you can figure out why he snapped and attacked theguy.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 11:25:03 PM by SunKing »

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2006, 02:05:34 AM »
We all know Materazzi very well here in Italy (its called the butcher or the animal even by his team supporters) and no one is defending him or ignoring what he has probably said. You are defending Zidane and/or ignoring what he did, no matter how unfair it is. Are you forgetting his story? His 1998 and 2000 red cards for violence are an example. Typical for sciovinist :)

Interesting thing, his mother is now saying  to the press that she now wants Materazzi's balls on a plate. No wonder, a well civilized family :)

P.S.: next time, send the soft skinned Zizou to play ball with girls so he wont have problems playing against men.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 02:48:08 AM by gatt »
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2006, 08:02:26 AM »
Originally posted by gatt
You are defending Zidane and/or ignoring what he did, no matter how unfair it is.  

I could careless, was just passing on info to those that want to know. ( if you were replying to my post) :confused:.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2006, 08:17:32 AM »
Originally posted by SunKing

Edit.

I think I know what was really said to Zidane to cause the headbutt attack.

Per a life long friend who's wife is cousins to Zidanes wife called her family in Europe to get the scoop on what happened.

According to her family Materazzi called Zidane and his family terrorists. If you know the history of Spains terrorism and Zidanes family history you can figure out why he snapped and attacked theguy.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I'm defending Zidane to the last breath, that head butt will become legendary.

when i started watching footie, 'fouling sneakily' was the skill, not 'diving and screaming' at every challenge.

anyone remember Gazza grabbing that guys balls in a match?
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
anyone remember Gazza grabbing that guys balls in a match?

This is not directed solely to you Bat, you were just the last poster...but this thread has only served to solidify my opinion of Soccer (the current game and it's players) in general.

I mean c'mon, doing some nasty/damaging deed in a pile or scrum is nothing new to sports, but have the male decency to bite off a finger (Lyle Alzado) rather than grabbing a guys berries...sheesh!