Author Topic: I want to apologize to everyone on the forums  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Revor

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
I want to apologize to everyone on the forums
« on: July 13, 2006, 06:35:05 AM »
Hey guys I just reviewed shegotya's pics and it made me realize that you all are a bunch of old people and I want to apologize for my behavior. I thought you guys were around my age and I was wrong. You guys are up there in age and I respect that you guys made it this far. Although we wont see eye to eye on things because you guys live in the old testamony days I will do my best to respect people in the game. I will be traveling soon so let me get all of your numbers so whenever I'm in town I can take you guys to a bingo hall and we can play some shuffleboard or go to 50's night ballroom or something. Once again I apologize my mom told me to respect my elders and that is what I will do. No more trashtalking and no more complaining about things.

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 06:48:12 AM »
I resent that sonny (shakes cane), says Ledpig, age 28 :D

Offline BlkKnit

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 06:58:58 AM »
Age saps yer patience sonny-boy.  Its a truth I have learned to live with.

Being young just means your sense of humor hasn't grown in yet.....

Hey guys I just reviewed shegotya's pics and it made me realize that you all are a bunch of old people and I want to apologize for my behavior. I thought you guys were around my age and I was wrong. You guys are up there in age and I respect that you guys made it this far. Although we wont see eye to eye on things because you guys live in the old testamony days I will do my best to respect people in the game. I will be traveling soon so let me get all of your numbers so whenever I'm in town I can take you guys to a bingo hall and we can play some shuffleboard or go to 50's night ballroom or something. Once again I apologize my mom told me to respect my elders and that is what I will do. No more trashtalking and no more complaining about things.

see?

Once a Knight is Never Enough

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
Re: I want to apologize to everyone on the forums
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 06:59:15 AM »
Originally posted by Revor

:O :confused: :huh

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
Re: I want to apologize to everyone on the forums
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 07:06:08 AM »
Originally posted by Revor
Hey guys I just reviewed shegotya's pics and it made me realize that you all are a bunch of old people and I want to apologize for my behavior. I thought you guys were around my age and I was wrong. You guys are up there in age and I respect that you guys made it this far. Although we wont see eye to eye on things because you guys live in the  old testamony days I will do my best to respect people in the game. I will be traveling soon so let me get all of your numbers so whenever I'm in town I can take you guys to a bingo hall and we can play some shuffleboard or go to 50's night ballroom or something. Once again I apologize my mom told me to respect my elders and that is what I will do. No more trashtalking and no more complaining about things.

just tell me one thing here.... when exactly were the " old testamony days"?  i guess i missed those days or my memory is going out in my old age.. ha ha ha

Offline BlkKnit

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 07:09:48 AM »
I had a problem with this post....but cant remember what it was...............:p

Once a Knight is Never Enough

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 07:57:14 AM »
to a 12 year old everyone looks old I guess.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 08:02:59 AM »
Heck, I'm so old my monthly AH subscription gets direct deposited to HTC by the Social Security Administration.

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 08:17:01 AM »
how old are you revor?

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 08:25:22 AM »
:lol revor
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 08:51:51 AM »
Nice try.
Anyone ever tell you 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything'?

See if there is a free online course 'Apologizing 101'
Enroll!
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 09:12:34 AM »
<-- makes note never to P.O. fuzeman

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 09:58:54 AM »
Revor
\/ \/ \/

Enfant Provocateur: Likes to stir up trouble because...because, well...just because. This species of Flame Warrior is almost always young and male - it could be just a hormone thing.

You all will have to excuse revor he's still so very young.
So young in fact that his mommy just bought him rubber sheets.
The second destroyed mattress was the straw.
Ohh and he blames the hormones for that also.
:D

Bronk
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 10:29:51 AM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2006, 10:31:49 AM »
Originally posted by Max
<-- makes note never to P.O. fuzeman

Too late buddy, it don't take much and that was 2.5 nanometers over the line :t

[ unofficialy though LoL :)  ]
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 10:33:33 AM »
Originally posted by Bronk
Revor
\/ \/ \/

Enfant Provocateur: Likes to stir up trouble because...because, well...just because. This species of Flame Warrior is almost always young and male - it could be just a hormone thing.

You all will have to excuse revor he's still so very young.
So young in fact that his mommy just bought him rubber sheets.
The second destroyed mattress was the straw.
Ohh and he blames the hormones for that also.
:D

Bronk

:rofl :rofl :rofl