Author Topic: War  (Read 770 times)

Offline Mako15

• Copper Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/mako12
War
« on: July 16, 2006, 01:10:44 AM »
ok guys, I think some of you may know me and some may not...I'm Mako15, and I fly with the 613th SOS Plague/Pariah in the MA on the Knights. And I would like to say that while Warspawn may have done something dumb...he is still one of the most honest, coolest guys I know. He showed me most of what I know of air to air combat, and I'm still grateful to him for that. And while I may not agree with the way HiTech handled the situation, there's not much I can do about it, being just a 17-year old guy who has only been playing 4 months.

Sincerely,
Mako15
1st Lt.
613th SOS- Plague

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
War
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 01:19:22 AM »
Oh but there is.  You can join the cause here:

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=182571

There will be a meeting of "La Resistance" Tuesday at 4 p.m. EST.  Punch and Pie will be served.

The password is bacon.

The safety word is banana.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
War
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 01:34:01 AM »
:huh

Thought the pass phrase was banana wrapped in bacon.  

How many shades can be made in one day.  

Skuzzy will be sooooo pleased.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
War
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 02:05:29 AM »
I seriously about fell out when some knitwit decided to make a "memorial mission" for warspawn...LMAO! - A memorial flight for a dude that got booted!

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
War
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 02:24:15 AM »
:rofl You guys know HTC upgraded to a titnium PNG stick right?  They may be able to break it over some of the hard heads in here though....

:lol
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline lonewolf_jester

• Zinc Member
War
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 05:41:52 AM »
ya know i must have been under the wrong impression.....i thought the forums were here to discuss a topic not for someone to post a thought and for the rest of the people that read it to mock them or make fun of their thoughts or the way they feel about a situation or at least my mistaken impression is how it works everywhere else i've been i'm biased about warspawn's situation because he's my squadmate and i know him he was the first person i flew with and he tought me everything i know as far as being a fighter pilot in AH i read the post he got banned for and i know the man who wrote it and i know he's not a cheater and it was wrong for him to have gotten banned for it and i hope that he will be reenstated and i will continue to work for that to happen but until it does i will miss my friend and the enjoyment i get from the game that he contributed to because without him around its not the same game for me and maybe that's hard for some people to understand i don't know everyone puts in their 15 bucks a month to enjoy the game mine just got a little less worth it and if you think its pretty lame about the memorial mission then obviously you weren't his friend and you may be entitled to your opinion but in this case i think i can speak for the rest of the people that were his friends we don't want to hear it .....move on.......if you dont' want to hear ours?......again i say.....move on...i wasn't in that mission but given the circumstances so far i think its appropriate because like i said until he's back ....i will miss my friend....and as for the possiblity of others cheating i know they can do it you can't totally rule it out if there is a rule someone will find a way to break it that's how it is i've even had people come right out and say that they did it and say how personally in a game like this cheating disgusts me but i know it happens and i won't be a part of it and to hear senior members of all people to shut their eyes and stick their heads in the sand and say its not possible...that's just retarded and just because you're a senior member doesn't make you right

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
War
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 06:03:14 AM »
Holy punctuation, Batman! :O
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline lonewolf_jester

• Zinc Member
War
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 06:05:49 AM »
yeah i know i forgot punctuation i'm tired been up all night and i was on a rant

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
War
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 06:11:45 AM »
"Lonewolf jester" it's stuff like that that makes people get "picked on".  Quite frankly, it's a bit weird that the past 3 posts on Warspawn have come from people with under 5 posts.  It doesn't leave out the explanation that perhaps, PERHAPS, Mako15, yourself, and mr. Phludge over there are one in the same.  It's a very strange trail indeed.  Presents your cases (or case as it may be) to Hitech Creations, not to the BBS.  We, as the patrons of HTC, did not ban Warspawn.  We stated that there are rules.  If you break the rules, then HTC has every right to boot you, fair warning is given at the top of every forum page, and he clearly broke good old #8.  

Continue your "re-instate Warspawn" posts and you are bound to get mocked.  This is the house of the lord almighty HTC and he can strike you down with the PNG stick quicker then you can say "uh-oh".  Take it up with the big man, not the citizens.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
War
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 09:14:17 AM »
Originally posted by lonewolf_jester
ya know i must have been under the wrong impression.....i thought the forums were here to discuss a topic not for someone to post a thought and for the rest of the people that read it to mock them or make fun of their thoughts  

So. .......... you were mistaken.
:rofl
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
War
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 10:15:16 AM »
Originally posted by Howitzer
Oh but there is.  You can join the cause here:

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=182571

There will be a meeting of "La Resistance" Tuesday at 4 p.m. EST.  Punch and Pie will be served.

The password is bacon.

The safety word is banana.

Can't access that page, what's the story.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
War
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 10:26:39 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

I'm betting skuzzy smacked the thread off the board. Now Phludge made a new shade=lonewolf_jester. Betting Skuzzy will be even more pleased now.
Might skuzzy take note of his IP address make a call to the IP provider.
Have Mr Phludge locked so he cant request a new IP address and permaban from the boards?

Anything is possible these admin guys all suffer from the same problems so.... anything is possible.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
War
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 12:15:41 PM »
I don't think it's warspawn making shade accounts.  I just think that his squad members barely found out about the HTC BBS.  Some people are being a lil paranoid.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Enduro

• Silver Member
War
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 12:28:37 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
Might skuzzy take note of his IP address make a call to the IP provider.
Have Mr Phludge locked so he cant request a new IP address and permaban from the boards?

Anything is possible these admin guys all suffer from the same problems so.... anything is possible.

Bronk

Get real.
TBolt
Last edited by hitech on 09-08-2004 at 10:51 AM for flaming everone.

storch

War
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 12:49:40 PM »
just what we need another thread with bk participation