Author Topic: Come on rookland !!  (Read 1821 times)

Offline jon

• Nickel Member
      • http://http://www.wildaces.us
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 06:53:54 AM »
When your own country stops a 3 squad co-op offensive Roll by stealing the cvs

there is one thing to be said about rank. he with the lowest controls cv:noid

Offline jon

• Nickel Member
      • http://http://www.wildaces.us
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 06:56:54 AM »
When your own country stops a 3 squad co-op offensive Roll by stealing the cvs

i would never think of ruining a good cv offensive myself. but

Offline IceBird

• Zinc Member
No one wants to give No check 6
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 07:24:52 AM »
but just can't at the moment. I hit check 6 hot-key instead of voice cuz ma poor english and ma poor mic. hitting check6 key, however, doesn't work in time on the trouble rook as it points on some other player who doesn't need it, and tosses on another doesn't need it too. sometime it makes me mad.

i be the same person who need check 6 but don't have it IN TIME especially when i am occupied to chase an enemy at ma 12 very nervously :) And i be the same person who sometime bear a grudge against all rooks lol around me at the time.

But i think there'r not many players who won't give 6 call for his friendly who getting in danger or in trap. no one can't easily give 6 call to his fellow coming behind him when he got 1k high p38 circling around or he got a 1.5k distance 190s rushing on him from 3:00 or 9:00. i mean we should sometime put on other persons' shoe before we criticize them.

have a nice day~

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 07:28:46 AM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
See Rule #7

now i wish i was the one to insult you.. free trip to florida... i could finally  visit all my relatives there before getting a lesson by you :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 02:55:28 PM by Skuzzy »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 08:32:18 AM »
FORTRESS Whining

Sorry to hear that TC, you've always been a class act.  FORTRESS is one of many who really need to be doing something else.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 09:01:49 AM »
:confused:  On the Bish end of things, I don't mind giving FORTRESS a face full of 5" ack when he dive-bombs his B17's into the ship.:D
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2006, 09:27:12 AM »
Mousewielders.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2006, 09:30:43 AM »
Rofl...so much for the Co-Hoard. The newest map doesnt cater well to the hoard mentality. Thanks again NHawk :aok

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2006, 09:35:34 AM »
Originally posted by Lusche
Funny thing.. basically being a knight, I still hop the fence now and then...but on every countrychannel I hear the same whines:

"When will (country) learn to organize??!"
"(country) you suck!"
"Nobody checks6 anymore..."
"I called for help, nobody came, thank you (country)"
"See how (other country) does it, thatīs the way to do it (country)!"
"(Country) are too dumb to pork enemy fields!"

:D

Im certain this type of approach will get guys working "Together"  :D
Seriously...This is the reason a country stays divided. Hmmm...im thinking of another country that suffers similar problems. ;)
The dialog and launguage is different...but the result is basically the same.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2006, 09:51:52 AM »
Originally posted by Mugzeee
Im certain this type of approach will get guys working "Together"  :D

Especially since everyone of them thinks HIS battle is not only the most important but also the ONLY battle on map. I think they believe all other players are just sitting around in OClub...

Offline AKWarp

• Copper Member
      • http://10mbfree.com/edlance/
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2006, 10:40:56 AM »
Especially since everyone of them thinks HIS battle is not only the most important but also the ONLY battle on map. I think they believe all other players are just sitting around in OClub...

Holy crap, you mean they aren't??????????????

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2006, 11:00:23 AM »
Originally posted by jon

Yeah, well, I tried.

For the first time in my AH career, I'm chasing low rank...jsut to have done it. NOthing spectacular, I have no interest in outdoing the high volume guys, and no interest in proving anything. I'm jus tfilling in the blanks, flying easy mode planes, etc to see if I can stay under 100.

So I'm about 30 right now, and last night I got a PM from one of the Ghosts asking me to redirect the hijacked carrier. NP, I did so....and was subjected to about an hour of yammering from memebers of a certain squad who certainly cant drink legally, adn probably cant find a drivers license between them. (Seemed that way anyway.)

My sexual orientation was questioned, my intelligence insulted, my standards of loyalty slandered, etc, etc.

I let myself yammer back, a weakness of mine that I always regret an hour later. I hope I'll someday get mature enough to just ignore them....

They wanted to try to hide the carrier, like you could escape on Pinwheel... :lol. None of them bothered to kill ord or VH as part of the port defense, and to be honest I cant figure out how they had enough time to do anyting in game with all the typing they threw at me. But, anyway, all bad things in that sector were my fault the rest of the night.

Enough to make me not want to get involved in the future, which is a shame -- because truth is that the Ghosts knew what they were doing, were having fun, and were robbed of it by nnoisy dweebs.
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2006, 11:56:15 AM »
See Rule #7

Hitting the bottle again was he? I said hello to him one night on vox and was subjected to a drunken rant/threat fest for the next 5 minutes. Bear76 and myself laughed for the next few hours after that one.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 02:57:09 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline detch01

• Silver Member
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 12:03:53 PM »
We had just started warming up the steam-roller when the CV grabbing started and put an end to that exercise. It would have been kind of fun to battle it out in a different area of pinwheel but I guess they didn't understand what was going on. Or they haven't yet figured out that CV's actually respawn. Kinda makes me wish moving a CV required that a player take and retain command of it and to take command of it he/she must be and remain onboard or lose command of it. This low rank has the right-of-way method doesn't seem to be working out very well these days.

Simaril - the effort was greatly appreciated, thank you .  I'm sorry you wound up being targeted for it.

Cheers,
asw
asw
Latrine Attendant, 1st class
semper in excretio, solum profundum variat

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Come on rookland !!
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 12:05:56 PM »
Originally posted by AKWarp
Holy crap, you mean they aren't??????????????

I sit most of the time in hangar, incapable of choosing my next ride.. too many beautiful birds... :D