Author Topic: omg.s  (Read 920 times)

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
omg.s
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 10:46:08 AM »
Easy. On his FE, the Tardfoon registered a hit. The shooter's FE, IINM, is the one that decides what's a strike, and what's a miss, not the victim's.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Clutz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
omg.s
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 10:46:20 AM »
What is this Flatbar is saying about disabling hyper threading? I imagine almost everybody has hyper threading now a days. Is this something we all should do? I have a Prescott 3.4. I never even considered disabling hyper threading. :confused: TY,Clutz.

Offline PuckIt

• Copper Member
      • http://www.dfa-squad.org
omg.s
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 02:17:53 PM »
Originally posted by Clutz
What is this Flatbar is saying about disabling hyper threading? I imagine almost everybody has hyper threading now a days. Is this something we all should do? I have a Prescott 3.4. I never even considered disabling hyper threading. :confused: TY,Clutz.

I was wondering the same thing Clutz. Anyone?

PuckIt

Offline Zuum

• Gold Member
omg.s
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 03:38:21 PM »
Sry, my fellows, for the silence, and delay for replay...:)

Have been pretty busy with all these vacation things:rofl
This summer has been extraordinary warm and pleasant here in Finland.
Have been spending my holiday in the archipelago of western Finland.
Take a look at this:

A nice harbour, my boat in front

Some freshly angled baltic herrings before they got smoked;-)

After they have been smoked...well...Thereīs nothing left;-)

Same place, opposite direction

Well... not too bad time. I hope, You all understand my nonappearance:aok

OK. Back to business.

My point is, the hitting point of  that Tiffie bombing is soooo far from my location point , I donīt understand.

HTC, please, show us the drawing or some other advice, or a scheme of  effective radius of bombs. Otherwise, these all seems to be just a big lottery.

And, please again, let that film roll after a death.

Thanks.

WBW

Zuum
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:28:24 PM by Zuum »
-Yuri Gagarin was a fool. He travelled three times around the world  and returned to CCCP-

Offline outbreak

• Nickel Member
omg.s
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2006, 06:09:28 PM »
Originally posted by PuckIt
I was wondering the same thing Clutz. Anyone?

PuckIt

Odd, Ive got an AMD Athlon 3k + Venice with HyperTransport and it Runs Smooth as a Babys Boozem on my box, Not one lag problem or Small skip at all. My only problem is trying to learn to fly again lol.

Offline toon

• Nickel Member
omg.s
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2006, 09:18:23 AM »
zuum, i think i might be a long lost relative of yours. can i come visit? also, what did the herring in the top left corner do to merit decapitation? was he an infidel?

Offline Zuum

• Gold Member
omg.s
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006, 04:53:24 PM »
:rofl Coba, my beloved cousin...is it really You??? Of course You are wellcome:rofl
Whenever You pass my home, or boat, please come in!:aok
As any AH-player visiting Finland.
You all are wellcome!
Really!

That herring, You mentioned, was one of those outlaws which surprisingly succeeded to escape out of former Soviet Union for a looooong time ago. But still they keep on going around Baltic Sea and remind peoples about the beast of east:noid

:D

P.S. These nice red pills taste gooooooood with beeeeeeer......:rofl :aok
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 04:57:36 PM by Zuum »
-Yuri Gagarin was a fool. He travelled three times around the world  and returned to CCCP-

Offline toon

• Nickel Member
omg.s
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2006, 08:31:35 AM »
lol..thanks and if youre ever in the u.s. and near the state of maryland, you are welcome to join me in the devouring of blue crabs with ice cold beer.we steam them with a spicy seasoning and they are delicious. p.s. tell all my aunts ,uncles and cousins i miss them dearly and hope everything is well.

Offline Flatbar

• Nickel Member
omg.s
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2006, 12:39:20 PM »
Originally posted by Clutz

When I did a dxdiag it showed that I had two processors which I don't have. Trying to fix the stutters that were driving me nuts I decided to experiment. With HT dissabled my dxdiag shows just one processor. I see no difference in performance with HT dissabled even when multitasking.

As I said, this fixed my stutter problem. Since there are infinite combinations of hardware and software, one persons solution for this problem may not help anothers.

Ever since I started playing AW1 I have learned that tweaking and experimenting with drivers and settings can solve most performance problems given that you have the horsepower available.

But, YMMV is really applicable here.

Offline Clutz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
omg.s
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2006, 01:04:28 PM »
Thanks Flatbar! I'm going to give it a try. I have tweaked the tweaks to the point  everything is actually un tweaked now.  I just press and click nearly any and every button I can find to press an click.  I call it trial and error. Its mostly just error though. hehehe