Author Topic: Death to Ameerika....  (Read 5317 times)

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2006, 05:07:46 AM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 05:41:50 AM by MP5 »
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2006, 05:15:38 AM »
see rule #5
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 07:01:00 AM by MP5 »
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2006, 06:15:09 AM »
doesn't make you sound smarter. Nice try though.
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2006, 06:16:32 AM »
hmm but I didnt get my post deleted
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Excel1

• Nickel Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2006, 06:17:14 AM »
Originally posted by Angus
Just read that they're pausing for 2 days, and gathering up reserve troops for an increased action on the ground.
Who's gonna miss the Hizbollah?

hizbollocks bit off more than they can chew. I wonder at what point they realize that they are up watermelon creek without a paddle, because it doesn't look like Israel wants to back off any time soon - they'r 'going for gold'.
The sooner hiz are just a memory the better it will be for all concerned but I
doubt it will be that simple.

Offline Trikky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2006, 06:46:30 AM »
I guess its progress. Ten years ago 100 people were killed before people got upset, now only 50. If it keeps up at this rate, I confidently predict peace in the middle east by 2056.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2006, 07:31:40 AM »
Originally posted by Trikky
I guess its progress. Ten years ago 100 people were killed before people got upset, now only 50. If it keeps up at this rate, I confidently predict peace in the middle east by 2056.

Is that after the nukes rain down in 2055?
Your analogy only works if Israel kills 50/100 people from the attacking country.. The world would just stand by and watch if it were the Jews that were dying via bus bombs or rockets.. The world never condemns the terrorist or their actions. If they do squeak out some meager protest, it only last until the picture of the 1st non Jewish child killed is televised..
Lebanon is like Palestine, they have both elected known terrorist groups into their governments
Obliviously the people want to be lead by and follow the beliefs and practices of their elected terrorist leaders. What does that say about the people of those countries? How will there every be peace in the region when their racism hatred of the Jewish people and her allies, the US, overshadows any logical thinking?
I predict there will always be a Hamas, the Hezboobs and the AQ just as there will always be cockroaches. You can lay down a barrier to keep your home safe from them, but you cannot exterminate them all with approved conventional means..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2006, 07:49:24 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
IThe world never condemns the terrorist or their actions. If they do squeak out some meager protest, it only last until the picture of the 1st non Jewish child killed is televised..

Try reading some international news and you will see that your statment is false. I cant speak for your national news broadcasts.

Every terroist bombing is reported and condemned here. Even those within Iraq are still reported daily.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2006, 08:18:38 AM »
gee... most of the guys saying Israel is too mean to the poor peace loving arabs around them....

You were/are all saying how the sadman had to rule his country with an iron fist because of all the sects and that we were better off with this great man running things in such a democratic way...  maybe a few hundred thousand a year had to be taught a lesson but... that was the only way he could deal with such people.

Israel is attacked with rockets from the civilian centers of a neighbor who does nothing to stop it and.....

The hand wringing and empathy for these "poor civilians" just oooooozes out..  

lazs

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2006, 08:30:16 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
Try reading some international news and you will see that your statment is false. I cant speak for your national news broadcasts.

Every terroist bombing is reported and condemned here. Even those within Iraq are still reported daily.

hmm
the international cry for action when an Israeli bus or nightclub gets blown to smithereens must be so high it must be out of the range of the human ear. Maybe my dog can hear it ...
Ya think the world would have acted to retrieve the kidnapped soldiers if Israel turned to them for help? I don't.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2006, 08:38:59 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
hmm
the international cry for action when an Israeli bus or nightclub gets blown to smithereens must be so high it must be out of the range of the human ear. Maybe my dog can hear it ...
Ya think the world would have acted to retrieve the kidnapped soldiers if Israel turned to them for help? I don't.

The international condemnation against hizbollah is there, just as you had after 9/11 by everyone. Maybe its not on american news stations, but it sertainly is here.

So far Israel has wanted to settle their own problems themselves, and are free to do so as long as they dont target civilian infrastructure.

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2006, 08:48:21 AM »
international condemnation will not bring back the kidnapped soldiers...

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2006, 08:51:44 AM »
Originally posted by soda72
international condemnation will not bring back the kidnapped soldiers...

Its not about the kidnapped soldiers.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2006, 10:08:32 AM »
Sandman/Toad,

One factor to consider in your discussion that I think both of you have either forgotten (as far as I can tell) is that up until about last summer lebanon was occupied by the syrian army.  That factor would probably hold alot of wieght in a discussion who's next.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2006, 10:23:40 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
So far Israel has wanted to settle their own problems themselves, and are free to do so as long as they dont target civilian infrastructure.

you might want to take a look at that "Civilian infrastructure" and ask yourself if you are now a victim of "free press propaganda....
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,19955774-5007220,00.html