Author Topic: Emailing trainers  (Read 358 times)

Offline Kinnayar

• Zinc Member
Emailing trainers
« on: August 07, 2006, 02:27:34 PM »
Ok i have sent email 2x to the request trainers help and no one responding,,whats up?

Offline Badboy

• Silver Member
Re: Emailing trainers
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 03:50:46 PM »
Originally posted by Kinnayar
Ok i have sent email 2x to the request trainers help and no one responding,,whats up?

Hi Kinnayar,

I think there is a glitch in the email system. But now you have my attention, how can I help?

Badboy
The Damned (est. 1988)
  • AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Air Warrior Trainer - Retired

Offline Kinnayar

• Zinc Member
p47n dive bombing
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 03:26:16 PM »
ok i am gettint the hang of lining up for dv with the p47 but cant seem to adjust as needed to hit the target, i do ok at 5k but if i go higher,, well just forget it, any advice or can i schedule a training time

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Emailing trainers
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 04:44:52 PM »
Kinnayar, while you're getting the training time set up...consider practicing in the TA. When you select the bomb as secondary weapon, you'll find a green cross marking the spot at which the bomb will land. (Dont get confused, because you'll also have a green cross showing where you're primary 50cals will hit.)

With a little practice time -- even without dropping the bomb -- you'll get a feel for how speed, dive angle, and time since last adjustment affect the bomb impact point.
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Emailing trainers
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 10:29:07 AM »
Kin,

You change your call sign or email? I know I've worked with you in the past but haven't seen any new emails. Hey, buddy you know I'll meet with you when ya wanna! :)

Take care and see you in the air!!!