Author Topic: 9-11 cover up  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Jebus

• Nickel Member
9-11 cover up
« on: August 12, 2006, 11:28:29 AM »
So I am working at the fire house today we were watching some google movies when we spoted this one.  

Now being firefighter 9-11 of course gets our intrest.

It is kinda long (1hr 20min) but it is a little eye opening.

Love to hear what you guys think about it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
9-11 cover up
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 12:05:44 PM »
As with most conspiracy theories... you just need to ask yourself a few simple questions:

1) What kind of planning would be necessary to pull it off?
2) How many people would have to be involved?
3) How do you keep that many people silent?

If that doesn't do it for you. listen to the "eye witness" accounts. Even the accounts he mentioned varried greatly. He just gave the ones that fit his impression. From it being a cruise missile to an aircraft that "looked to be a cargo plane with a blue dot painted on it's nose, like no airliner I've seen".

From Condoleezza Rice calling someone in SF and warning them not to fly the next day (none of the planes came out of SF) to insinuating that they used non-comercial planes all together, to well... the whole damn thing was contradictory.

At some point it will become painfully obvious that the government cannot protect you from much of anything, despite what they (and most everyone) claims.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 12:07:22 PM »
:rofl

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 12:13:01 PM »
It's all in the presentation.  I could put something together that would insinuate that kittens were the cause of WW2.  That doesn't mean it's true.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 12:15:35 PM »
Conspiracy theories are like crack for the ignorant.

J_A_B

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 12:20:25 PM »
LOL they would have us believe that an administration this incompetent could pull something like that off?  Let alone not let the secret out?  There haven't been any leaks in this administration, have there?

:noid :noid

Offline hacksaw1

• Copper Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »
If you are interested, watch the Google videos "Screw Loose Change" pt 1, 2, and 3 for a segment-by-segment rebuttal of the Loose Change video based on the LC video. Makes Loose Change look a lot less compelling.

smoke-eaters. I was one for eight years.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 12:52:01 PM »
Did any of you catch the 9/11 Conspiracy Symposium on C-SPAN a couple weeks back?  HOLY****!!  THEM PEOPLE ARE EFFIN OUT THERE!!!!!!  WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OUT THERE!!!!!

:noid
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 12:54:29 PM »
I watched the whole video and it was quite interesting, the most well made conspiracy video to date. It had many valid points and things that I did not know from before or which I didn't remember.

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 01:38:52 PM »
I had a look at the main points and once again wondered at the stupity of people who believe in conspiracy theories like this.

First off the Pentagon attack. This has been done to death. There was a plane, it hit the Pentagon. Anyone who doesn't believe me. Do a google for Pentagon images. There are plenty of aircraft parts in various pictures available.  When an aircraft hits hard there isn't much left. Aircraft are not ships. They are lightly built and quite fragile.

Secondly the WTC, secondary explosions? Why? When you just flew two jetliners into the towers.  Their main platform is that firemen heard 'explosions' inside the buildings as they were collapsing. I could be wrong but I imagine a collapsing building might make a lot of sounds like explosions. In any case there are several intelligent suggestions as to why they fell from professional architects and engineers unconnected with the CIA or Mossad. Again google is your friend.  

Need I go on...............
Finally flight 93. It landed at Cleveland apparently. Of course it did.:noid  Again the lack of wreckage fuels this nonsense. When a plane hits the grounds at 580 mph vertically down. It goes a long way down and not much is left of it or the passengers.  

Another conspiracy theory says it was shot down.

The video is BS from start to finish.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 02:32:22 PM »
And let us not forget, tha awesome evidence against BIn Laden and the hijackers.  Let us salute the anonomous american hero who sifted through the red hot, choking cauldron just hours after the attacks, on a hunch, to pull out the only whole piece to survive the wreckage without damage, a  passport.  Not just any passport, but one of the hijackers passports.  Without this piece of evidence, there would be no way to identify the 19 hijackers just 48 hours after the attacks.  The taliban would still be in power to wreak its havoc on the innocent women of Afghanistan, and deny US oil companies rights to pipe all that caspian sea oil through its country onto the world market.  Saddam would still be in power defying the world community and thwarting Democracy in the middle east, and keeping all that oil off the world market.  Heres to you, anonomous american hero. One hunch, one dangerous search, one peice of plastic.  A trillion dollar find :aok

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 02:40:14 PM »
er I believe they'd figured it out without a passport
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 02:45:37 PM »
There's an entire blog devoted to debunking this movie.  http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

I tried to sit and watch it but it was just too far out there for me.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 02:47:18 PM »
What about the 9 suicide hijackers being still alive? Doesn't make sense to me.. if someone pilots a 757 into a building he most certainly can't be watching it happening from the other side of the world from a TV :rolleyes:

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2006, 02:51:04 PM »
Originally posted by Fishu
I watched the whole video and it was quite interesting, the most well made conspiracy video to date. It had many valid points and things that I did not know from before or which I didn't remember.

Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"