Author Topic: 9-11 cover up  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Jebus

• Nickel Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 04:13:04 PM »
Do I believe this movie ...no, but it is fun to see what some wacky people can think of.:rolleyes:

I just wanted to hear what you warm hearted americans think about the movie, and wanted to see how many people believe it.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2006, 04:22:23 PM »
Originally posted by WhiteHawk
And let us not forget, tha awesome evidence against BIn Laden and the hijackers.  Let us salute the anonomous american hero who sifted through the red hot, choking cauldron just hours after the attacks, on a hunch, to pull out the only whole piece to survive the wreckage without damage, a  passport.  Not just any passport, but one of the hijackers passports.  Without this piece of evidence, there would be no way to identify the 19 hijackers just 48 hours after the attacks.  The taliban would still be in power to wreak its havoc on the innocent women of Afghanistan, and deny US oil companies rights to pipe all that caspian sea oil through its country onto the world market.  Saddam would still be in power defying the world community and thwarting Democracy in the middle east, and keeping all that oil off the world market.  Heres to you, anonomous american hero. One hunch, one dangerous search, one peice of plastic.  A trillion dollar find :aok

While that would be a remarkable discovery.....check this one out.

While stationed in Alaska working on F-15's we sent 6 of our birds to Korea for a huge exercise (Team Spirit I think it was called). The wing commander went on this deployment.

The wing commander and his flight lead were returing to base, flying 200 ft off the South China sea at over 500 knots. At some point the flight lead looks back and the wing commander is NO WHERE to be seen.

That aircraft was never found, nor was any wreckage ever found. However, they did find the wing commanders military ID card floating on the ocean. What are the odds of that happening?

Strange things do happen sometimes, doesnt mean there is a conspiracy.

*edit* For those who have never seen one, a US military ID card is about the same size as your drivers licsence.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 04:26:11 PM by Elfie »
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline dmf

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2006, 04:39:00 PM »
P_L_E_A_S_E_

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2006, 04:39:26 PM »
Hold on here...

Near the first part of the film, when the narrator speaks about aircraft crash tests by NASA, he states that the aircraft flew a total of 16 hours 22 minutes with 10 takeoffs, 69 approaches and 13 landings.

Excellent math. I've seen flight logs where the pilot has more takeoffs than landings but never one with more landings than takeoffs.

:aok
sand

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2006, 05:45:56 PM »
:lol

This thread continues to amuse me.  Carry on.

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
9-11 cover up
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 05:53:26 PM »
Originally posted by Jebus
I just wanted to hear what you warm hearted americans think about the movie, and wanted to see how many people believe it.
What an odd thing for someone from chicago to say.

Offline CMC Airboss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
9-11 cover up
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 06:20:56 PM »
"Loose Change" is what happens when no one believes your moon landing conspiracy theories.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2006, 07:45:03 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
Hold on here...

Near the first part of the film, when the narrator speaks about aircraft crash tests by NASA, he states that the aircraft flew a total of 16 hours 22 minutes with 10 takeoffs, 69 approaches and 13 landings.

Excellent math. I've seen flight logs where the pilot has more takeoffs than landings but never one with more landings than takeoffs.

LMAO!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2006, 07:50:33 PM »
Conspiracy theories require no thought to start, and no IQ to beleive. Consequently, they abound in the modern world.  

All the 9-11 theories I have seen on TV, or the paper, or the radio, or the internet have been beyond laughable. Its almost as f*** up as watching people tear through the woods with a camera looking for evidence of Bigfoot, but at least thats humorous.

...oh yes, and the moon landing folks, they get off thinking they are smarter than everybody else (thats the appeal), and are also a bunch of losers. Every time I see one interviwed its some wild eyed nut living in a trailer park.
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2006, 08:10:20 PM »
Originally posted by Elfie
While that would be a remarkable discovery.....check this one out.

While stationed in Alaska working on F-15's we sent 6 of our birds to Korea for a huge exercise (Team Spirit I think it was called). The wing commander went on this deployment.

The wing commander and his flight lead were returing to base, flying 200 ft off the South China sea at over 500 knots. At some point the flight lead looks back and the wing commander is NO WHERE to be seen.

That aircraft was never found, nor was any wreckage ever found. However, they did find the wing commanders military ID card floating on the ocean. What are the odds of that happening?

Strange things do happen sometimes, doesnt mean there is a conspiracy.

*edit* For those who have never seen one, a US military ID card is about the same size as your drivers licsence.

Absolutely correct.   I was a conspiracy whacko, for a while, until I realized that this important piece of evidence was discovered at the scene just hours after the attacks.  Those conspiracy goofs seem to think that, jsut because the black boxes were melted along with the steel support columns for the skyscrapers, by the 2000 degree inferno that occurred due to the massive amounts of blazing jet fuel, that the plastic passport would be melted also.  :noid  .
  As we both know, there is nothing unusual about this, but the whackos insist on the fantasy that the 'conspirators' had to get the 'bad guys' implanted into our brains as soon as possible, while our psyche was splattered all over the place for maximum brainwash effect.  LOL.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2006, 08:18:14 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
er I believe they'd figured it out without a passport

Thats absolutely correct.  They had the names of the hijackers and thier afiliation with al-queda within 48 hours.  Such a slam dunk peice of detective work that 'no trial necessary' for this one.  The greatest mass murder in US history.  People diving out of the 100th floor splattering on the ground.  Hundreds of firefighters buried alive as their wives and children agonized over their horrid deaths, and 'they' figured it out without the passport within 48 hours.  Umm, i missed the movie on this incredible police work, could you connect the dots for me?  I get confused between the attacks and how they figured how many and who were the hijackers within 48 hours??

Offline dmf

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2006, 08:29:30 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
Hold on here...

He spawned in the air a lot

Offline dmf

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2006, 08:30:56 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
:lol

This thread continues to amuse me.  Carry on.

Oh yea me too, I love the Conspiracy theories :)

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
9-11 cover up
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2006, 08:37:17 PM »
Originally posted by WhiteHawk
Thats absolutely correct.  They had the names of the hijackers and thier afiliation with al-queda within 48 hours.  Such a slam dunk peice of detective work that 'no trial necessary' for this one.  The greatest mass murder in US history.  People diving out of the 100th floor splattering on the ground.  Hundreds of firefighters buried alive as their wives and children agonized over their horrid deaths, and 'they' figured it out without the passport within 48 hours.  Umm, i missed the movie on this incredible police work, could you connect the dots for me?  I get confused between the attacks and how they figured how many and who were the hijackers within 48 hours??
Is now a bad time to point out that they were on an airplane? The "government" had to figure out who amongst some 500 people it could be. You really need to start using the rest of your brain.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2006, 08:43:13 PM »
Originally posted by Mini D
Is now a bad time to point out that they were on an airplane? The "government" had to figure out who amongst some 500 people it could be. You really need to start using the rest of your brain.

Hah! Looks whos talking Mr Assumptions! You assume that there is a companion to that brain cell. Did you ever stop to think this might be the work of a solo-cell? Huh? Didya? Huh?