Author Topic: 9-11 cover up  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
9-11 cover up
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2006, 08:50:45 PM »
Originally posted by Mini D
Is now a bad time to point out that they were on an airplane? The "government" had to figure out who amongst some 500 people it could be. You really need to start using the rest of your brain.

Ehh don't encourage him, the part he is using is bad enough.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2006, 09:20:09 PM »
As with most conspiracy theories... you just need to ask yourself a few simple questions:

1) What kind of planning would be necessary to pull it off?
2) How many people would have to be involved?
3) How do you keep that many people silent?

Exactly.

If the aircraft that crashed into the WTC were drones, where are the aircraft and passengers that they were substituted for? It certainly would not be easy to substitute those planes. All ATC radar is recorded adding many more people to the likely hundreds this conspiracy would already require. Extremely unlikely that this many people would remain silent for this long over such a heinous act.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2006, 09:39:25 PM »
I haven't watched the video linked in this thread yet, but..

Dick Cheney thought that Flight 93 had been shot down because he gave the shoot down order and interceptors were scrambled and pursuing.

Controllers knew that it was hijacked, they knew that it was on course for the capital, fighters were trailing it, the shoot down order had been comunicated, it was over rural terrain.

Do F-16s drop shell casings?

Offline Jebus

• Nickel Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2006, 09:41:43 PM »
Originally posted by dmf
Oh yea me too, I love the Conspiracy theories :)

I also llike good conspiracys that is why I created this tread.  To see how many of you are out there.:t

Carry on this is getting good!:D

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2006, 09:47:44 PM »
Originally posted by Suave

Dick Cheney thought that Flight 93 had been shot down because he gave the shoot down order and interceptors were scrambled and pursuing.

Controllers knew that it was hijacked, they knew that it was on course for the capital, fighters were trailing it, the shoot down order had been comunicated, it was over rural terrain.

Yes they do!

But it is clearly evident that Flight 93 was overtaken by the passengers.  Now if an F16 had shot it down AFTER or DURING the re-takeover that is entirely possible.

BUT,  all the evidence thus far points to the fact that the passengers of flight 93 re-took the A/C and it crashed in the process.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2006, 10:04:22 PM »
No shell casings would be evident if a missile were used. Considering the circumstances, I doubt they'd fire any warning shots, so there'd be no need to fire the guns. They'd almost certainly use a missle, or maybe two.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2006, 11:38:30 PM »
Originally posted by Suave

No, spent casings from the gun are cycled back to the ammunition drum. Spent shell casings arent ejected from the aircraft, they are reused later.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2006, 12:02:12 AM »
Originally posted by Captain Virgil Hilts
No shell casings would be evident if a missile were used. Considering the circumstances, I doubt they'd fire any warning shots, so there'd be no need to fire the guns. They'd almost certainly use a missle, or maybe two.

Not if they didn't have any.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2006, 07:13:03 AM »
Is now a bad time to point out that they were on an airplane? The "government" had to figure out who amongst some 500 people it could be. You really need to start using the rest of your brain.

Ahhh, since there were only 500 passengers, it was easy to figure out which 19 were the hijackers.  That makes sense.  Case closed, lets go to war.:rofl

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2006, 08:13:32 AM »
My favorite part of this film is when they are saying the buildings were demolished intentionally..Then try to show videos of other buildings being demolished.

Notice how intentionaly demolished buildings tend to disentigrate at the bottom with the rest of the building falling inward?

The WTC falls from the top down. starting with what is above the damaged areas. But they must have been blown up by our government:noid
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
9-11 cover up
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2006, 12:01:14 PM »
Originally posted by WhiteHawk
Ahhh, since there were only 500 passengers, it was easy to figure out which 19 were the hijackers.  That makes sense.  Case closed, lets go to war.:rofl
Ah.. so we're back to agenda.

You were the guy trying to say how impossible it was to identify the hijackers. It's not like they'd have to show their Passports or some other form of ID to get on the plane in the first place. Remember how "odd" it was that they knew this information?

Reasons for going to war asside, you cannot continue to pretend it was nearly impossible to ID the hijackers within 48 hours. If you can, then, well, you have other problems.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2006, 01:33:37 PM »
Ah.. so we're back to agenda.

Reasons for going to war asside, you cannot continue to pretend it was nearly impossible to ID the hijackers within 48 hours. If you can, then, well, you have other problems.

Humor me.  I cant even imagine how they had ID'd the hijackers and had all thier pictures on national TV within 48 hours.  Step me through it.  Feel free to use the official story if you like.  Thats the one where they use the passport to palce al-quead at the scene.

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
9-11 cover up
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2006, 01:51:57 PM »
In 48 hours, the FBI would have had photos of absolutely everyone on those planes. You do realize that every photo taken of you for every ID you've gotten in the last 10 years is digital... right?

Passports, driver's licenses, whatever. They'll have footage of the airports, complete passenger lists and DEFINATELY know if someone was along for a jump-ride.

It's not rocket science there big guy. As a matter of fact, it's a huge stretch to try to explain how they couldn't have known about it. There was simply so much information on so few people. It's not like they had to pick them from everyone in the U.S. They only had to work with the names on the planes... for which everyone has to show a photo ID.

You know this, right?

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2006, 01:54:23 PM »
It's called a passenger manifest. Look into it. That's how they can notify next of kin within hours of a crash, or even less. After that, all you have to do is look at the manifest and see who didn't have next of kin asking about them, and who was on the list of non citizens who became suspects. It's simple police work, any junior grade detective, or for that matter, flat foot beat cop, would know how to do. It ain't rocket science.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
9-11 cover up
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2006, 05:14:58 PM »
I also laugh at the idea of having such an extravagant plan to get us to go to war with Iraq and somehow neglecting to make any of the 9/11 hijackers Iraqi.