Author Topic: 9-11 cover up  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2006, 06:01:21 PM »
Originally posted by Mini D
I also laugh at the idea of having such an extravagant plan to get us to go to war with Iraq and somehow neglecting to make any of the 9/11 hijackers Iraqi.

Yeah, given the fact that there weren't really any remains around to identify, the Feds could have made the hijackers any nationality they wanted, if you fall for all the crap from the conspiracy theory nuts. If they
were looking for an excuse to invade Iraq at the time, as the loony goobers would have you believe, any number of the hijackers could have been Iraqis.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2006, 07:17:37 PM »
whitehawk
do you believe we landed ppl on the moon?
just wondering how far back your delusional mindset goes ..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline 68Hawk

• Silver Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
9-11 cover up
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2006, 08:03:38 AM »
Most of you who so callously attack the effort of those who seek to expose the treason happening within our own government either grossly missunderstand the arguments, pick the hoakiest examples of bad research (there are cooks out there, as well as plants in the 9/11 truth movement intended to make the honest individuals look stupid (Victor Thorn)) or probably havn't taken an honest look at the evidence.  

If you take an honest look and decide its balogna then that is your oppinion and you are certainly entitled to it.

Loose change is one movie, but certainly not the best.

Alex Jones of infowars.com has about the best ongoing coverage of how these false flag events were perpetrated.
http://www.infowars.com

Mike Ruppert's book Crossing The Rubicon is also excellent and extensively documented.
http://www.fromthewilderness.com

I'd reccoment Terrorstorm by Alex Jones as one of the best videos out there.  All of Jones' videos can be found free on google.  

If you want to write off those who's research really is good as ignorant, stupid or foolish, you should try to explain to us how Osama bin Laden can schedule joint wargames between NORAD and the FAA.  If you don't know what I'm talking about then you have not right to criticize.

To all those committed to exposing the crimes of 9/11 I say keep up the good work!!!

Rock on!  Don't be dissuaded by those who ignore your arguments simply because they don't want to believe it.

Also, to the naysayers:
Check out this declassified Joint Chiefs of Staff document (Operation Northwoods) and tell me that our government hasn't considered "We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,"
http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-8.htm

"The terror campaign could be pointed at Cuban refugees seeking haven in the United States. We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute to Florida (real or simulated). We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized." See Operations Northwoods page 9, http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-9.htm

Operation Northwoods full document form begining:
http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-i.htm

Also, please explain to me how one could simulate a boatload of Cubans!

-68Hawk, concerned citizen and patriotic dissenter.
68th Lightning Lancers
Fear the reaper no more fear the Lancers!
http://www.68thlightninglancers.net

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2006, 08:13:32 AM »
I've taken an honest look at many of them. Every one I've looked at is implausible at best, dishonest at worst. The only theory involving 9/11 I consider possible is that flight 93 might have been shot down. I don't believe it happened but I'll grant that a cover up in this case is possible, also understandable.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2006, 08:16:09 AM »
500 specific people is a very limited sample, and since all those 500 were on  planes they were all on a passenger list. Their names on the passenger list had to correspong to ID of some sort, like a passport or drivers license could also be linked to previous activties like flights, rental cars, holtel room stays, apartment rentals etc etc..

Not really that hard to figure out, I'm not sure I see the point.

Though I'm surprised that people who say that government couldnt possiby ID the atackers in short order out of a self selected and screened sample of less than 500 people  would so quickly credit the very same goverment with a highly complex and elaborate 911 "conspiracy" involving drone planes, privately owned skyscapers being rigged with explosives, secretly firing missles at the pentagon etc etc and keeping all this a secret 5 years after the fact...

Right...

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2006, 08:18:30 AM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 11:19:50 AM by MP4 »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline 68Hawk

• Silver Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
9-11 cover up
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2006, 08:22:04 AM »
Admitting that your government can, has and will lie to you is the first step.

There is ample evidence that both towers as well as WTC7 were brought down using controlled demolitions.  

Just because CNN and the other major networks are beholden to the same interests that the perpetrators are, and are actively supressing good research doesn't mean it's been kept a secret.  The secret is out, and has been for years, to those who are willing to hear the arguments.

What happened at the pentagon is problematic, and no one outside of the cabal of conspirators knows what really happened, but if what they say did really happen, why havn't they released the full footage of the event instead of some crappy still frames?

Also:
The theory that 19 odd people had a planned agreement to hijack airliners and fly them into buildings is itself a 'conspiracy theory'.
68th Lightning Lancers

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2006, 08:28:58 AM »
Originally posted by 68Hawk

There is ample evidence that both towers as well as WTC7 were brought down using controlled demolitions.  

Just because CNN and the other major networks are beholden to the same interests that the perpetrators are, and are actively supressing good research doesn't mean it's been kept a secret.  The secret is out, and has been for years, to those who are willing to hear the arguments.

What happened at the pentagon is problematic, and no one outside of the cabal of conspirators knows what really happened, but if what they say did really happen, why havn't they released the full footage of the event instead of some crappy still frames?

Also:
The theory that 19 odd people had a planned agreement to hijack airliners and fly them into buildings is itself a 'conspiracy theory'.

Some horses need to be put down when no longer useful
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2006, 08:31:33 AM »

Politicians have been lying since there were politicians. This is nothing new and most people learn it early in life.

A totalitarian government which has complete control of the media and "disappears" people at will might get away with something of this magnitude simply by killing anyone/everyone that is a threat. That's really what it would take to pull something like this off. If you think we've fallen that far you really need to reevaluate your grasp on reality.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2006, 08:35:41 AM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 11:21:21 AM by MP4 »

Offline 68Hawk

• Silver Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
9-11 cover up
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2006, 08:36:34 AM »
Originally posted by lukster
That's really what it would take to pull something like this off. If you think we've fallen that far you really need to reevaluate your grasp on reality.

No, in reality it takes far, far less.  Killing people rampantly would only bring scruitiny.

If you think this country isn't heading down the path of totalitarianism (it's not there yet thank goodness) then I suggest you take a more critical look at the world around you.
68th Lightning Lancers

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2006, 08:49:46 AM »
Guys...you've convinced me.  

This is an election year.  This has enough merit that I think you should turn it into a campaign issue.  You should launch a massive ad campaign, with tv commercials and documentaries and newspaper articles.  

Get Michael Moore to mastermind it.  He's guaranteed an audience.

Think of the damage it could do to the administration.

Make it a campaign issue.  Please.

Oh please!  Pretty please!  PUH-LEASE...with sugar on top?!

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2006, 08:50:21 AM »
No, in reality it takes far, far less.  Killing people rampantly would only bring scruitiny.

If you think this country isn't heading down the path of totalitarianism (it's not there yet thank goodness) then I suggest you take a more critical look at the world around you.

I do believe we're headed in the wrong direction but we're not so far as the conspiracy theorists would have you believe.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2006, 08:50:47 AM »
Killing people rampantly would only bring scruitiny.

Say this to yourself outloud, and then think about how stupid of a statement it is.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
9-11 cover up
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2006, 08:58:14 AM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
Say this to yourself outloud, and then think about how stupid of a statement it is.

Think of the source Laser, and ask yourself "Can this person be helped?"  I'm not hearing a yes.   ;)   This HAS to be a troll, because I'm seeing two people here that need Psychological help if they aren't.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC