Author Topic: 613th film ROUGH DRAFT!  (Read 632 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
613th film ROUGH DRAFT!
« on: September 22, 2006, 12:34:55 PM »
613th Movie

Ok this is just a EXTREMLY rough draft of the movie its only been workied on for 2 days.

Also we did some more futage tonight with P-51 formation flying and a LOT more buff formations. Also we have a lot more dogfighting stuff as well

But like i said this is jsut a extremly rough draft but overall how do u like the idea of it?

O and r there any better hosting sights out there that wont ruin the resolution like youtube does???

P.S. wooly15 is doing all of are film editing and so on
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
613th film ROUGH DRAFT!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 12:47:45 PM »
Gold, you're a pretty decent guy. I'd be prepared to offer you hosting for a limited time on one of my servers.... Say a month. PM me and I'll give you details on where to send your completed movie.

(I say limited time cos I'd be allocating space to you for free that I usually rent out to clients and their sites and that costs my business money. I can't do that forever without denting my pocket)
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
613th film ROUGH DRAFT!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 12:50:27 PM »
Kool tin thanks ill give u a PM in about a week or so when the film is done is that ok with you???...btw much apriciated.:aok
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
613th film ROUGH DRAFT!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 01:06:54 PM »
great film.

Looks like a cool film.

I really liked the older music, not much of a fan for the newer music.

Looks like you got yourself a got group of people to help you out. to your pilots that are helping you.

Work on your story and you will have a great film.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline dtango

• Silver Member
613th film ROUGH DRAFT!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 02:23:35 PM »
goldelks - looks like a great start!  Looking forward to your finished movie!  Liked how you did a good job of keeping a flight or squadron of aircraft in the frame and visible.  That's not easy to do but adds alot more to the cinemagraphic story-telling about groups of organized aircraft against each other IMHO.

Tango, XO
412th FS Braunco Mustangs
Tango / Tango412 412th FS Braunco Mustangs
"At times it seems like people think they can chuck bunch of anecdotes into some converter which comes up with the flight model." (Wmaker)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
613th film ROUGH DRAFT!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 03:35:57 PM »
Lol I jsut want to make sure you know its NOT my editing work wooly15 is the brains in the opperation all i did was orginze it and get er done wooly15 did the editing music and so on actully the whole squad picked out the music sir
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
613th film ROUGH DRAFT!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 09:26:31 PM »
So all props for film editing and stuff like that goes to my man wooly15!
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Mako15

• Copper Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/mako12
613th film ROUGH DRAFT!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 01:52:30 PM »
I love it! wooly's doing a great job!
although I dont like the LW getting slaughtered :(

Offline Bogie603rd

• Silver Member
      • http://603sqdrn.collectivelyspaced.com
613th film ROUGH DRAFT!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 11:35:01 AM »
I haven't made a film before, but being a viewer i'll give you some tips that really get me excited.

First of all, tell wooly grat job on the camera angles at the formation takeoff.
Okay, there isn't much of any camera action except on takeoff, so on some of the intresting parts, such as the fly-by over the bomber formations, take a little bit of time to slow down and pan over the scene of the formation.

It's a bit dificlut to appreciate the work because of the grainy footage, but that's YouTube's doing. Also, during the fights, and on some scenes, you can't appreciate the aircrafts because you can't always see the details. Zoom in some on the aircrafts giving other viewers who may not have played Aces High before a chance to see the unique graphics the game has to offer.

Once again, I haven't made any films, so I can't speak from an experience oriented view. I'm just speaking as a viewer who enjoys seeing some real effects.:aok
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare:
http://603sqdrn.collectivelyspaced.com
Join our TeamSpeak server, Click Here.

New forum ID: Denholm

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
613th film ROUGH DRAFT!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 02:13:17 PM »
Looks good Goldelk's!  
Man I forgot how bad YouTube tears up the clearity of a nice film.

Get it hosted by someone and it will look even better bro!
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~