Author Topic: "Chicken pot pie"  (Read 972 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« on: November 15, 2001, 07:39:00 AM »
I have got folks ROLLING on the ground with that "Chicken pot pie" text message story that I think xBat posted?  Anyway, to relate that personal story/trajedy into text is some creative writing.  :)

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2001, 07:43:00 AM »
CHICKEN POT PIE!!!!

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2001, 07:48:00 AM »
Hehe, I bought one of those family-sized "tray" of Chicken pot pie and began heating up the oven when my oldest child asked what is for dinner...depending on what his reaction is, determines if both of the kids will eat it..well, he got this sorry look on his face when he saw me put it in the oven..so I sat down and told him the "CPP" story...the kids were laughing, and running around the house saying "Chicken pot pie, Chicken pot pie, Chicken pot pie"  and when dinner was served, Chicken pot pie was consumed down to the last pea in the pan.  :D

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2001, 08:21:00 AM »
?? Elaborate; plz.

Tks!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2001, 08:34:00 AM »
Been trying to find his original thread, but we have such a fine search tool on this BBS, that if you put in the user name as batdog, and do a search, it can't even find his post from today!  :(

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2001, 09:17:00 AM »
Hehe... thats cool Rip. I'll look for it and if I cant find it I'll post it again.

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2001, 09:39:00 AM »
Baaa... your right Hang... i just cant get the jest of it now  :( Its better dead than a 1/2 way rehash, lol

<S> The lost CHICKEN POT PIE post and that damn pie that hit the floor  :(

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: batdog ]

AKDejaVu

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2001, 09:42:00 AM »
:(

Lost somethin in the retelling.

Where's the original??

@$!#@%$!#@ BBS search engine.  :(
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
I thought I posted it under general.

xBAT

AKDejaVu

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2001, 10:38:00 AM »
Its one of those stories ya just have to envision this silly banana dancing around singing "Chicken pot pie, Chicken pot pie, Chicken pot pie" and then envision him with a sad face, whispering "chicken---pot----pie".  Of course, you have to be a non-NY'er to have a sense of humor as well.  :)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2001, 10:43:00 AM »
...whispering "chicken---pot----pie". Of course, you have to be a non-NY'er to have a sense of humor as well.  

Ahh.. and there's the crux.  ;)

If we were talking about the soup nazi, that would be diffrent.

Hehhehheee

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2001, 10:53:00 AM »
Hehe Hang! <S>  :)

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2001, 11:23:00 AM »
I'm picturing Rip dancing around the kitchen with his kids chanting "chicken pot pie"  :)

Now THAT is funny.....

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: skernsk ]

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2001, 11:25:00 AM »
LOL, thats an ugly scenario, but to my kids, it was hilarious!  We laughed hard!

Offline Chaos68

• Silver Member
      • http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/
"Chicken pot pie"
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2001, 12:38:00 PM »
wheres the link to the first story?