Author Topic: Hidey Ho AH'ers  (Read 559 times)

Offline AHGOD666

• Zinc Member
Hidey Ho AH'ers
« on: September 28, 2006, 09:01:38 AM »
Well it has been awhile since I last flew in AH.  Have tried to get back in to flying but real life comes in and takes me out of the game, or my PC dies.  I am hoping to make a comeback here in the near future once work allows me to get off the 60-80 work weeks.  I miss flying with some of you guys who have been here since dirt :P  

So hopefully you will see me again, as the urge to get back in the game is killing me :P

The ever infamous, and world class drinker.  

AHGOD

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
Hidey Ho AH'ers
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 09:12:23 AM »
Well if you do get back soon this time don't take me out while afk like last time !!!!
Honestly though hope to see you back up soon

Offline AHGOD666

• Zinc Member
Hidey Ho AH'ers
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 09:31:19 AM »
Hey hey Brit!  My last little Hiatus I could stick around for a month before my PC died, and work made me trvel for 6 months straight.  Look forward to seeing ya out there.  Whens the next Con?  :P

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Hidey Ho AH'ers
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 10:35:35 AM »
Chris ... what's up Bud ? ... good to hear from ya again !!!

Quit making excuses !!!! .... :D

PS ... I thought this was another "HO" thread ... LOL
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline AHGOD666

• Zinc Member
Hidey Ho AH'ers
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 11:06:31 AM »
Hey Slap!!!  Good to see you are still around!!!  Well after 6 months and 16 cities later I am ready to get settled down for some AH.  I wonder if flying with the joystick in your lap is still cool nowadays?  Also I was looking through the tours and I can only find my stats for Tour 40-46, what happened to my other tours???  Inquiring minds want to know :P

I will make a concerted effort this year to make it to the next Con :P  As I have a Rum I found that you have got to try..  Let Vegas and the others know I will be a flying target once again :P

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Hidey Ho AH'ers
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 11:36:54 AM »
Hey ... flying with a joystick in your lap works just perfectly for you ... you should see what JB42 goes thru to fly ... lol.

This years con has come and gone ... will have to wait for next years ... RUM !!!
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
Hidey Ho AH'ers
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 11:58:52 AM »
AH, nice to hear from you.  I've not been in the air much at all either.  Working on doing so, but the best laid plans . . . you know the story.

Regards,

hap

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
Hidey Ho AH'ers
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 12:18:10 AM »
Ah look another future pelt comes outta the past :D
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Hidey Ho AH'ers
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 09:29:17 AM »
YO CHRIS! hiays bro! smell my finger :p

still riding bikes?

know how it is to not fly... been 10 months for me or something :mad:

I'm looking to get back in maybe a month or 2 myself.

man :aok
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline AHGOD666

• Zinc Member
Hidey Ho AH'ers
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 12:52:14 PM »
Looks like it will be soon.  This is my last week of working crap hours!!!  I will be fodder of course for all, well not for Slap :P

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
Hidey Ho AH'ers
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »
I need a wingman.  Hurry back, ya dweeb, so we can go pwn some folks in the new arenas.