Author Topic: PYRO Help Throttle problems  (Read 661 times)

Offline sprint

• Copper Member
PYRO Help Throttle problems
« on: February 07, 2000, 01:08:00 AM »
Please read post in Hardware section. I read your help files.  I have clicked on "joystick" and all sort of combination.  Seems to me that once upon a time I had full throttle use but not now. My whole squad has move over and I would like to fly with them.
Need some new ideas to try.  sprint <MOL>

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
PYRO Help Throttle problems
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2000, 11:22:00 AM »
I cant get my throttle to work correctly, its either normal power or Wep. F-16 TQS Throttle
using a PDPI L4 game card. It works fine in WB ........... Any Ideas ???? sprint <MOL>
Went Tech Support and read post regarding throttles .. tired both 2 axis/2 buttons..3 axis/2 buttons ...still not help. Went in to my TQS dos file and tried to REM anlog/Rem digital ..all sort of combinations but still no throttle. Getting very frustrated ..any one have any ideas.
-------------------------------

Do you use your throttle in analog or digital mode?  If analog, make sure you have the third axis calibrated in Win98.  Then go into AH and choose the select joystick button in the joystick setup.  Verify that your AH input throttle is matched to your joystick input throttle.  Calibrate in AH and make sure you move the throttle in addition to your joystick.

------------------
Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations

"If it's stupid but works, it's not stupid."