Author Topic: How do you change songs and voice recordings format for movie maker  (Read 280 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
All

I downloaded a song and a voice recording from limewire and tryed to put it in movie maker but it said it was th wrong format.  Is there anyway to change the format of the two so i can plane them in move maker?

Also i was working on a movie other day when i put copy the video clips into the time line they where clear but when i went to play them a second time they were very distorted. Any thoughts on that?
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
How do you change songs and voice recordings format for movie maker
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 01:41:45 PM »
Its easiest if your music is in a simple MP3 format, I use a recorder I downloaded off the internet a long time ago and just record them from Napster to use. Still downoald and pay for them to burn CDs with, but theres an encoding in all Napster songs that, evn if they'll play in an MP3 player, they can't be copied or changed in format.

As for the distortion, I assume you're talking about that little preview window you use to check the video? When it screws up like that, pause it for w few seconds (or until you see the image fix itself), then continue. Sometimes when previewing the video and audio don't mesh up with each other quite right, or the video seems like it needs to be smoothed out when its actually fine, you just have to play with it a little.
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline Apers

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 05:13:34 PM »
I use three programs for movie making; Audacity for sound editing, Virtualdub for chopping up video, and movie maker t put it all together.

for these i tend to prefer .MP3 and Xvid .avi files for their compatibility.

and Example can be seen in my Apers High video that I posted in this very forum, where I made a remix of the song from Patton.

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 05:17:15 PM »
ring ring ring ring.....bannnana phooonne!!!
:rofl
Time's fun when you're having flies.