Author Topic: traceroutes  (Read 557 times)

Offline av8or

• Copper Member
traceroutes
« on: April 25, 2000, 11:06:00 PM »
i have read about people haveing connection routes and they do traces but i don't know how. Can anyone tell me how i am having problems running the game now and need to find why i am getting discoed all the time all of a sudden.My provider is compuserve and haven't had any problem until yesterday and today.

Offline av8or

• Copper Member
traceroutes
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2000, 02:59:00 AM »
ok here goes i might have figured out why this is giving me problems but i need some adult supervision to help fix it. I was flying around offline and the program would lock up every so often and the plane would just sit there in mid air. Some times after a while it would fix it self and start up again and sometimes not. i think my problem might be with the program and my computer running the program and keeping it running. I have a compaq celeron 433 with 96 megs. ram and a voodoo 2 1000 pci looped back to a intel 810 chipset for video. the loopback system has been running really well i have had it for about a week or two and this problem just arose a day and a half ago. i was wondering if there was anything i could do to remedy this problem?