Author Topic: Well, it didn't take long, did it?  (Read 2870 times)

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
Well, it didn't take long, did it?
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2006, 04:55:01 AM »
Originally posted by ByeBye
I agree, but what could anyone do to stop NK from getting nukes, short of war?

The Dems actually trusted NK and gave them what they needed to help them build a nuke. At least Bush called them for what they are.

Bush was correct and is correct on his stance with NK, imo. We should never reward them for their threats and we should never trust them.

Ya know what's worse, making threats you have no intension of carrying out. Never pull a gun unless you're gonna use it. What hunk of crap that was...."don't or we'll make you fall and it's really gonna hurt",.."no this time I mean it"....... "No I mean it now",.... "ok right now I mean it right now, no wait,.. now,..... wait...now...".... "damn they didn't beleive me".

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2006, 04:57:41 AM »
Originally posted by WhiteHawk
wow, that is simple.  What terrorists?  What terrorists were in Iraq before the war?

The terrorist Saddam was holding down and fell out of the wood work when he left. Those terorist, combined with AQ who was there very shortly after 911.

We were just stupid enough to open the flood gates, and say blue light special in Isle 4. :)

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2006, 05:01:49 AM »
Originally posted by ByeBye
That phrase is misused. Staying the course is actually not a bad idea.

The plan has been to train the Iraqis and place more and more Iraqi units into operation and in control of Iraq so we can eventually leave. That's the plan.

The Dems have a better idea?

Helk yes, put in enough troops to do it right or don't touch it :) BTW there was never once a plan to get out, there's isn't now either.

A plan consist of 3 things, How to get in, what to do when you get there, and how to get out.

Stay the course, in their own definition, is not a plan, it's goal. Put how to get out on the end of that and you may have a plan. What's the sign that says we're done anyway?

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2006, 05:02:49 AM »
Originally posted by john9001
simple , kill terrorists

That's not a plan that's a hobby. :)

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2006, 05:04:20 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
the terrorists won the last election - they are still dancing with joy

IMO th emedia won the election, the dems didn't win, the reps lost.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2006, 07:06:02 AM »
Originally posted by VOR
Sounds like you want a list of names. Save yourself some work: make a list of people in Iraq that aren't terrorists. Get back to us.

Well, I checked.  I couldnt find one terrorist organization in iraq under saddams rule.  he simply didnt tolerate them.  Now, put down your Rush pipe and answer the question.  In fact, there arent any there now either.  There are a group of freedom fighters battling an occupying force.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2006, 07:25:46 AM »
There are a group of freedom fighters battling an occupying force.

yes, the term "freedom fighter" is correct, the freedom fighters are fighting against freedom for Iraq.

if your freedom fighters would stop blowing up women and childern the evil americans would go home. Tell them that next time your on their website.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2006, 08:06:52 AM »
In fact, there arent any there now either.  There are a group of freedom fighters battling an occupying force.

That statement qualifies you as the human equivalent of a bidet.  It really does.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2006, 08:45:58 AM »
Well, I checked.  I couldnt find one terrorist organization in iraq under saddams rule.  he simply didnt tolerate them.  Now, put down your Rush pipe and answer the question.  In fact, there arent any there now either.  There are a group of freedom fighters battling an occupying force.

Hey genius, if they're "freedom fighters", then howcome they're killing Iraqis? You know, when the Sunnis are blowing up Shi'ittes and shooting up their bakeries, how is that "fighting the occupiers"?

Saddam didn't tolerate terrorists? Do you know who Abu Nidal was? How about Abu Abbas? How about Ramzi Yousef?
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2006, 09:35:46 AM »

Rush pipe? :rofl

Oh, the error of my ways!! Oh, the agony!!

Terrorists and fanatics aren't created in that part of the world, old bean. They were always there and will always be there. They don't have to come in groups and give themselves a name, although that does make it a little easier to find them en masse.

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2006, 10:02:51 AM »
America speaks but no one listens.  The media decides what the vote was all about and politicians jump on the media boat.  This election had NOTHING to do with war or any of that stuff, it had to do with 3 dollar a gallon gasoline while oil companies made millions and the "oil" men in office stood by and claimed they could do nothing.  It had to do with good paying jobs leaving the country and being replaced with McDonald's type jobs.

I.E. this country votes its personal wallet and always has, what puzzles me is how BOTH the winners and the losers can and have missed the point.
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2006, 10:06:10 AM »
If everyone missed the point, it might not have been the point.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2006, 01:21:58 PM »
There are a group of freedom fighters battling an occupying force.

freedom from what, for what? freedom to kill each other?
yep - mean ole US of A the bad guy again ..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2006, 01:35:57 PM »

Are you assuming that a terrorist organization can't exist unless it registers with the local govt. first?

You are right about one thing, once we remove our freedom fighters the occupying force will have it's way........ :p
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2006, 01:46:29 PM »
Originally posted by Boxboy
America speaks but no one listens.  The media decides what the vote was all about and politicians jump on the media boat.  This election had NOTHING to do with war or any of that stuff, it had to do with 3 dollar a gallon gasoline while oil companies made millions and the "oil" men in office stood by and claimed they could do nothing.  It had to do with good paying jobs leaving the country and being replaced with McDonald's type jobs.

I.E. this country votes its personal wallet and always has, what puzzles me is how BOTH the winners and the losers can and have missed the point.

...and somehow America thought that kicking the Republicans out could change the price of gas.

Now that is a stretch.
sand