Author Topic: 2006 Tournament Of Champoins.  (Read 1852 times)

Offline JB11

• Copper Member
2006 Tournament Of Champoins.
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 04:33:42 PM »
I will be in Houston this weekend, but returning home Sunday afternoon.  Not sure exactly what time I will get back Hint.....Hint (PUSH THE TIME FORWARD!!) j/k.  I will do my best to make it.  If not, good luck to all.

Never abandon the possibility of attack. Attack even from a position of inferiority, to disrupt the enemy's plans. This often results in improving one's own position. - General Adolf Galland, Luftwaffe
Proverbs 3:5,6

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 09:10:35 AM »
better late than never JB11.

(i'll TRY to not win it super quick )
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 10:44:52 AM »
Today is the day, 4pm EST (-5Z).
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 08:14:53 PM »
It's Over ...oh but what A BLAST it was...... everyone who attended,  awesome fights!!!

:aok
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC