Author Topic: Not able to take off  (Read 173 times)

Offline firbal

• Nickel Member
Not able to take off
« on: December 04, 2006, 07:54:49 AM »
Was able to seat down to play last night. Seems I lost my settings on the last patch update. So had to reset everything. After that was done, seemed everything worked find. So get on the runway, push throttle, acft starts forward and I'm going in a circle to my left. Right rudder doesn't do a thing. Brakes doesn't do much ether.
So, I calabrate my controls in the game. NO joy. Went to windows and calibrated everthing. Went back into the game and recal everything again. No joy. Clicked on auto take off. Still circling to the left even on auto t/o.
I'm useing CH Combat stick, Pro Throttle, Pro Peddle, USB, Window XP.
Fireball
39th Fighter Squadron "Cobras in the Clouds"

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Not able to take off
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 08:23:53 AM »
Did you make sure that rudder/brakes are mapped to the respective axis of your PEDALS (as selected controller) in OPTIONS > CONTROLS > Map controller
21 is only half the truth.

Offline benches243

• Zinc Member
Not able to take off
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 07:47:32 PM »
sometimes happenes to me did u go into ah and connect u joy? if so just restart ah but in the new patch it seems that rudders dont work as well.  i am using the keyboard. but its hard to turn right.

Offline firbal

• Nickel Member
Not able to take off
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 08:02:41 PM »
Yes, I did check to see if it's mapped. I think it's the right axis. I've check to watch the numbers move up and down to see if it's mapped right. I cann't tell you right now what it's mapped to. The toe brakes work tho.
Fireball
39th Fighter Squadron "Cobras in the Clouds"

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Not able to take off
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 03:44:45 AM »
Originally posted by firbal
Yes, I did check to see if it's mapped. I think it's the right axis. I've check to watch the numbers move up and down to see if it's mapped right. I cann't tell you right now what it's mapped to. The toe brakes work tho.

PM me with some times youre available, so we can meet up in game. When AH recognizes your controller (ie numbers move), theres no reason why they shouldnt work.
21 is only half the truth.