Author Topic: Best (Main) player in the game  (Read 7953 times)

Offline Mullet Crew

• Zinc Member
Best (Main) player in the game
« on: December 12, 2006, 10:57:09 AM »
Lets see what everyone thinks about which players is the best in the game.

This is for "active pilots" not someone from years past. To qualify they must have over 250 kills for the last 3 camps in Main Orange our Blue. I would like to know which pilot today is the best. Their rank should not be used to rank these players only the best sticks in the game today and not in the DA..

Everyone has a couple pilots that they fear our know they are going to have their hands full when they merge. Those are the pilots that should make your list.

I know that its hard to pick just one so lets make it the best five our ten pilots.

And you cant vote for someone in your squad our someone that you have fought in the DA our Koth.

Should be a fun thread to see which pilots make the final list. Think hard and make sure they have the amount of kills to qualify for your list.

This is for fighters only no GV our 5inch gunners:cool:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 10:58:43 AM »
I vote for me. Did I win?

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 10:59:38 AM »
Mullet Crew? Must be a Shawk Fan...lol

Offline Mullet Crew

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 11:00:50 AM »
LOL shawk has a mullet i would love to see that.

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Re: Best (Main) player in the game
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 11:03:30 AM »
Originally posted by Mullet Crew
rank these players only the best sticks in the game today and not in the DA..

But...... the best sticks in the game hang out in teh DA.

Just a thought.

Dave

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 11:08:12 AM »
I can't think of any pilots I fear in the arena. I can't even think of any that are good who I either haven't dueled at some point, or aren't in my squad.

Can I count them if they have different gameIDs?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Mullet Crew

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 11:08:30 AM »
Yes they do but some dont play very much in the MAIN. If they have fought in main and have over 250 kills then they should make your list.

Looking for active Main arena players.

I had a discussion last night about this topic and would like to see what the BB's community thoughts were.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 11:10:29 AM »
ROFLMAO this is just too funny

Mullet guy or whatever do u realize that most playes get over 1500 kills in a month?
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Mullet Crew

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 11:10:40 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
I can't think of any pilots I fear in the arena. I can't even think of any that are good who I either haven't dueled at some point, or aren't in my
squad.

Can I count them if they have different gameIDs?

You have some names of pilots that will give you a really good fight and that you have fought in main.

Lets keep this fun and not sarcastic. If you would like to bash threads their are plenty of whine threads for your entertainment.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 11:16:03 AM by Mullet Crew »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 11:14:16 AM »
This is for "active pilots" not someone from years past. To qualify they must have over 250 kills for the last 3 camps in Main Orange our Blue. I would like to know which pilot today is the best. Their rank should not be used to rank these players only the best sticks in the game today and not in the DA..

The qualifications nullify the request.  

Reaching 250 kills doesnt make you good.

Flying in the Late War doesnt make you good.

I would refine what you're looking for a bit. Maybe ask who the top 10 in a Main Arena enviroment. Who  can fight in a furball, 1 vs 1, attack bombers and live, disrupt missions, defend against GVs, help with base capture/defense. ect.  Just an idea.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 11:16:34 AM »
ROFL, this is a funny thread. Thanks Mullet, i think the General needed a little light-heartedness.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 11:18:31 AM »
Im sry i have to post one more time this is just to damn funny!!!!!:lol :cry :rofl :cry :lol :rofl

Ok im done but stil LMAO
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Mullet Crew

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 11:19:27 AM »
Reaching 250 kills doesn't make you good.

It does represent active pilots and not someone that logs on for 3 hours a month.

When i log on tonight i would like to look at the roster and see the names of pilots that have been posted..

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 11:20:17 AM »
Lets see what everyone thinks about which players is the best in the game.  

I dont think this is going to work out the way you want.
1. To qualify they must have over 250 kills - there are probably several very skilled virtual cartoon pilots that dont have 250 kills, why exclude them?

2.  Alot of people dont fly LWA

3.  for the last 3 camps in Main Orange our Blue - I dont think we've had 3 camps yet,  split was 9/13, I think the Orange and Blue split didnt happen until October?  Sept shouldn't count cause that was only half a month with the split.  so far only 2 complete months.

4.  Everyone has a couple pilots that they fear - fear in a virtual combat game?  I dont fear anyone.   I do know one thing though, If the pilot trys to HO me on the first merge I have a good chance of getting a kill.  If the pilot doesnt try to HO me on the first merge then I know I might have to work harder to get a kill

My definition of a skilled virtual combat pilot is the guy or gal that can take on a fight and win even with a disadvantage.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 11:23:26 AM »
Dude..jsut ....o.k...... here ......umm..... how to explain this..ummmmm

If your asking whos ranked number one then its REsmith playing a AMAZING 70 hours so far this month 70/12=5.83333333 a day. man I wish i had that much free time!'

But if u asking whos the number 1 dogfighter? its someone like WMlute Akdogg Blukitty Apar Creton ect...

Im jsut not getting your question
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA