Author Topic: RESmith  (Read 4164 times)

Offline SmittyX

• Zinc Member
RESmith
« on: December 12, 2006, 08:35:14 PM »
I will tell evertbody how I did it this month in fighters I have shot down 3 bombers the rest are proxys play the game the way HTC made it .All I did was up F4F on cv when low ju88s try to sink it in EWA happends all the time get cv group off enme base the guys start upping JU88s set on the deck get the proxys if you don't like the way I did it ask HTC to change the game. sorry if I made all the sticks that fly fighter mod all the time mad. If HTC wants to take the kills fine but at same time all the milk runners in bombers in EWA and MWA should give up there 1700% hits and so on it's a game , from SHawk and other I learn what to and not to do to score in it so if you don't like my score all I'm doing is playing the game.
    RESmith

Offline Flatbar

• Nickel Member
RESmith
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 08:39:39 PM »
Last time I checked proxies didn't count on the score page. I think they show up in the kill stats though.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
RESmith
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 08:47:55 PM »
Why is it the people that are so quick to mock stats are the same ones that are so quick to target those they feel are "cheating"?

To be quite honest, RESmith,I could give two sheets whatever you're doing, fair or unfair.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline DEMONSLAYER

• Copper Member
RESmith
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 08:48:47 PM »
no proxies do every thing but give you perks and points for fighter. i love getting them though.

Offline JimJones

• Zinc Member
Re: RESmith
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 08:50:04 PM »
Originally posted by SmittyX
I will tell evertbody how I did it this month in fighters I have shot down 3 bombers the rest are proxys play the game the way HTC made it .All I did was up F4F on cv when low ju88s try to sink it in EWA happends all the time get cv group off enme base the guys start upping JU88s set on the deck get the proxys if you don't like the way I did it ask HTC to change the game. sorry if I made all the sticks that fly fighter mod all the time mad. If HTC wants to take the kills fine but at same time all the milk runners in bombers in EWA and MWA should give up there 1700% hits and so on it's a game , from SHawk and other I learn what to and not to do to score in it so if you don't like my score all I'm doing is playing the game.
    RESmith

see rule #16 :rofl

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
RESmith
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 08:50:39 PM »
84 bostons crashed while you were flying in an f4f above the carrier? come on man.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
RESmith
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 09:06:31 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
Why is it the people that are so quick to mock stats are the same ones that are so quick to target those they feel are "cheating"?

The same reason the most vocal homophobes are found in drag at truckstops. Atleast that what Bear told me.:eek:

I think at no other time in my days in AH had rank meant any less. SmittyX, if killing some guys Ju-88s 5,000 times over floats your boat, be my guest. I wouldnt try to defend it on the BBS though. Legit or not you wont get anywhere.

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
RESmith
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 09:14:50 PM »
hmm... you have 32 kills in a F4F.. but yet you have 340 bomber kills? i highly doubt they're all proxies, especially when you have 130+ kills in a 38G to what, 6 deaths or something like that? Nice try tho. :rofl

Offline DEMONSLAYER

• Copper Member
RESmith
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 09:21:45 PM »
how do u have 24 kills in a p40b and 0 deaths. thats what i want to know.

do u have a magic super p40B or something. i dont care how good you are thats almost impossible.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 09:23:52 PM by DEMONSLAYER »

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
RESmith
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 09:29:22 PM »
INsane skillz!  :noid

Frodo

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
RESmith
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 09:29:52 PM »
LOL.....um...

nevermind.

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
RESmith
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 09:49:07 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
The same reason the most vocal homophobes are found in drag at truckstops. Atleast that what Bear told me.:eek:

Holy smokes, where did THAT come from?

Originally posted by Slash27

I think at no other time in my days in AH had rank meant any less. SmittyX, if killing some guys Ju-88s 5,000 times over floats your boat, be my guest. I wouldnt try to defend it on the BBS though. Legit or not you wont get anywhere.

It's funny.  These guys that thINk their rank is some sort of badge of honor or accomplishment... Guys, lets get a little perspective. You've shot down cartoon planes, while you were flyINg a cartoon plane. Congratulations. Make sure you put it on your MySpace page, next to the picture of your pretend Canadian girlfriend.

Now, I'm not saying anyone is cheating or anything, but if you DID cheat just to get a  better score, who exactly are you trying to impress? Wait, now that I think of it, I did hear that all the hot mall chicks go wild for the sub-100 fighter scores. :O :O
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 09:51:37 PM by scottydawg »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: RESmith
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 10:21:03 PM »
Originally posted by SmittyX
    RESmith

Seems you get great accomplishment out of those proxies,  enuff to do it time and time again until you reach number 1 in fighters!  :huh :lol :rofl :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
RESmith
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 10:32:15 PM »
so thats what goes on in those arenas...hanging out with goldie and weizel in there?:D
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
RESmith
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 10:36:27 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
LOL.....um...

nevermind.

You were gonna counter the vocal homophobe thing weren't ya?   But then realised that you'd be laying all your cards on the table. :)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane