Author Topic: Pony clip....  (Read 270 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Pony clip....
« on: December 15, 2006, 10:58:04 AM »
This is the clip I thought I had....was very similiar to the hop that followed (with !cemanvvs). This is much more of a tool around and see what we can find style of flying then you'll see in the hog clips. Dont think I drop flaps or turn much at all. If I remember correctly you have 4 kills on the clip I think the five credits after I turn the film off (was the last F6F)....

nothin particalularly special here, just the way you want it in a pony:)....

going for a pony ride

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Damionte

• Copper Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/cthunder16
Pony clip....
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 11:31:36 AM »
Wait... you only thought you had it? I mean you did actually link it, so it seems obvious that you did have it. Unless you have not yet convinced yourself that you do have it, and this is just a cry for help. :p

Or is the link some wierd Jedi mind trick? It's early and I'm not sure I'm ready for any of your Jedi tricks this early in the morning.
Drackson

Allied Commander: AvA / Campaign Series: North Africa / Italy

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Pony clip....
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 12:33:15 PM »
Originally posted by Damionte
Wait... you only thought you had it? I mean you did actually link it, so it seems obvious that you did have it. Unless you have not yet convinced yourself that you do have it, and this is just a cry for help. :p

Or is the link some wierd Jedi mind trick? It's early and I'm not sure I'm ready for any of your Jedi tricks this early in the morning.

I film alot of stuff when i'm in that mode. I have 400 or so clips I never even looked at from the last month or two. If I know that there is a clip I want to keep I'll go get it in a day or two. Stuff like this particular clip will sit since it did have any real purpose. I'd flushed a bunch out to the recycled bin without looking at them so I wasnt sure it was there. Since someone brought up the pony I thought it worth while to see if it was still around....

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson