Author Topic: 56th FG film rought draft.  (Read 464 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
56th FG film rought draft.
« on: December 20, 2006, 09:16:07 PM »
Ok here is the other film im working on as well still got a lot to do with this one slide transition.....ending......ec t but here it is comments are always nice btw!:aok

http://www.speedyshare.com/673167545.html
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 09:39:01 PM »
hehe the ending came out awsome....it'd be better if the camera were abit more further away from the tower and the jeep so you could see them coming... o and the other part where I loop and shevy and nova do the turns...try to see wat it looks like from a stationary camera looking from the rear....

but awsome nonetheless....lemme know if you need more formation clips to record...
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 12:36:53 AM »
a) Id suggest not using so much slo-mo stuff. Most of it was pretty good, some of it was a bit weird lookin.

b) Id also suggest trimming that sequence against the Pony down, was a bit too long compared to the other fast-paced clips.

c) I agree with Plat, pull the camera back a bit. I was waiting to see the Jeep get strafed or something.

d) On that closeup formation shot at the beginning, pull the camera back a bit. Looks REALLY weird to see that lead Jug with no pilot...

Other than that, lookin great, keep at it! :aok
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 11:25:35 AM »
I started thinkin today.......we should do another run without ords or smoke...

I dunno but IMO the smoke makes it look like its for show... you wanna try and get that "Ready for Combat" look....

and also the ords make it look like you trying too hard to look good :lol

A clean run would look better :aok

oh and yea treize jus gave another idea...we should go to the DA or to a H2H arena and shoot a clip of the p-47 doing some tank busting..possibly killing a panzer or a tiger...would really illustrate the flexability of the p-47 as it really was... Or straffing a train (if we can find one) or some barges or a convoy :D

also I have some FSO film from about a month back in the Rhine map (I think thats wat its called, the snow one) where we were in d11's killin 190's if your interested...

mY 2 centz :D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 11:35:50 AM by Platano »
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 01:15:38 PM »
This has some great potential!
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 01:27:03 PM »
Ty im going to see if any of the guys that run the AVA can mabey sat it up for a day with a snow map so we can get some awsome 190vrs jugs in the snow ect thoughts?
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 02:08:41 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Ty im going to see if any of the guys that run the AVA can mabey sat it up for a day with a snow map so we can get some awsome 190vrs jugs in the snow ect thoughts?

I already have film of that....If im not mistaken that setup is already there....

And another thing....

a nice ending would be having a formation of p47's flying of into the sunset and moving the 56FG emblem from the begining to the end... should look nice :aok

make it the last thing to appear in the movie
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 03:12:32 PM »
Platan0 ur right there is a winter map up right now but when i go to select the P47 it says it is not avaible at that field???  or any of the feilds
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA