Author Topic: 2 accounts?  (Read 1798 times)

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »
If they where a witch they would float.

What else floats    A DUCK

Thats it She's A DUCK

Burn Her >):lol :lol :lol

Yup time to go dig out the VHS Tapes

Crims

479th Raiders FG
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2007, 08:11:52 PM »

See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2007, 08:32:14 PM »
Best movie EVAR!

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2007, 08:40:18 PM »
Originally posted by Gatr
I SMELL SUMTHIN

ummmm... ya.. that was me...

sorry.. south of the border food for lunch... my bedspread is going to resemble the goodyear blimp in the morning ;)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2007, 10:24:12 PM »
LOL LOL LOL you know i have a problem with this. was like close to a year ago i did samething. AND OMG was everyone ready to hang and burn me. every last person wanted me booted from the game.i dont understand why the diffrent oppions now. i know grillman and he has said before he uses his wifes account to pad his score. i have brought this up in the past and what happens my thread gets locked. flaming. i call this BS and some kind of action should be taken. i dont think grillman is a bad guy he seems like an ok guy. but fair is fair same actions should be taken as was with me.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2007, 11:02:48 PM »
Originally posted by Squire
Immerse grillmans PC in water, if it comes out and it works ok its not possessed by a 2nd account, if it doesnt, THEN you burn her as a witch.

Well, close enough.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline 4XTCH

• Nickel Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2007, 11:37:51 PM »
Originally posted by DREDger
I didn't know that was against the rules?  

I have two accounts, I up uber planes with my second account and shoot them down with my first account, usually flying a stuka or something vs niki or la.  Brings me hours of amusement, I rarely have to interact with any other live players.

When I'm bored with that though, I use my second account to, well, you know, locate enemy CV's and go bomb them.  I watch out for missions from one base to the other, then up to bust them.

My favorite is to wingman people on one account so I can see where they are on my other, then hunt them down.

Sometimes, like on friday when I'm feeling really crazy, I'll start talking smack on 200 from my second account to my first.  I almost reported my second account for abuse last week (was insulting and used foul language)  We resolved it though in DA, I tawt his punk prettythang a lesson he'll never forget, ho'n no skill dweeb.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

THAT!!! was TOO FUNNY!!!:rofl :rofl :rofl :lol :lol :lol
~364TH C-HAWKS FG~

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2007, 01:14:37 AM »
I just think it's sad that someone has to go vulch themselves (or their buddys) to make them look better than they really are.

I, for one, actually care about my score and my rank but I get mine the hard way (usually the way too hard way... severely outnumbered).  I rarely vulch and I never use the re-arm pad unless I didn't get any kills while up.  I try to play every aspect of the game just enough to maintain my overall rank but almost always try to play to help my country more than my score.

Then several dweebs come along each camp vulching their second accounts (yes, I believe there are more than one).

WTG killers!
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Keiler

• Copper Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2007, 02:26:05 AM »
Well I am member of GRILLMAN's small squad, the "Party Animals".
As far as he told me, "hanuman" is a good friend of his, plus hanumans account is sometimes used by GRILL's 7yo son which I played with one or two times now too. So if there is an issue there, its a father playing with his son to work out how to tank.
I think he's a great guy who likes to take bases with GVs and if he can find, air support.

Chill guys!

Matt

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2007, 04:57:21 AM »
Originally posted by Keiler
Well I am member of GRILLMAN's small squad, the "Party Animals".
As far as he told me, "hanuman" is a good friend of his, plus hanumans account is sometimes used by GRILL's 7yo son which I played with one or two times now too. So if there is an issue there, its a father playing with his son to work out how to tank.
I think he's a great guy who likes to take bases with GVs and if he can find, air support.

Chill guys!

Matt

if the son has not picked up since nov. maybe he should try something other then tanks. first you said it was a friends account that his 7 year old son plays on now its his 7 year olds sons account which is it. and why cant grillman talk for himself:D

P.S. that is Nov. of 2005 if the kid cant gv after two years he really needs to drop everything and return his computer.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Keiler

• Copper Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2007, 05:04:51 AM »
Being able to read is a clear advantage :aok

hanumans account is sometimes used by GRILL's 7yo son

Well I checked if Grillman has an account here, but at least not under this name. If he would, I would have dropped him a PM so he could speak for himself.

Matt

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
2 accounts?
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2007, 05:09:26 AM »
Originally posted by Keiler
Being able to read is a clear advantage :aok

Well I checked if Grillman has an account here, but at least not under this name. If he would, I would have dropped him a PM so he could speak for himself.

Matt

Keiler,

in a witch hunt, whatever the accused has to say doesnt matter much anways :D.

;)
21 is only half the truth.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2007, 05:11:07 AM »
i just think its funny that its been going on for two years and its only been grillman killing this account and a few kills on the other accout. it also pisses me off that this community is behind him on this when the community torched my arse
Former LTARkilz

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2007, 05:11:48 AM »
If u want to kill ur 2nd account, fine, but the persons stats ought to have an asterick like baseball players who used steroids.
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
2 accounts?
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2007, 05:22:48 AM »
Keiler you say you are in grillmans squad right let me ask you a question are you all aloud to jump countrys:)
Former LTARkilz