Author Topic: Yo Skuzzy...what I do?  (Read 654 times)

Offline chancevought

• Copper Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« on: January 23, 2007, 10:22:15 PM »
It seems I am doin somethin wrong here....I am replying as others are, but my posts are bein removed? The majority of responses in all these catagories is usually to negate the previous post, and in many cases to belittle the author of such....I'm tryin to get in on the fun, but I'm doin it wrong I guess...I see the see rule whatever, but that doesn't really explain what i did wrong..I know all wont agree with my opinions and jokes, but to remove them completely?  Jus wonderin what I'm missin, cause I see people posting about wiping entire countries off the face of the planet...how can anything I say be worse than that??  Please feel free to edit, but to remove all of what I say seems a bit extreme, especially with all the things said here.  Just askin...please don't remove this too....

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 10:24:26 PM »
My take on it that just about everything you post is posted in an offensive way.

You can disagree without being disagreeable.

Try that and see how it goes for you.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 10:36:47 PM »
Nah, he's just being sarcastic.

I got skuzzied too so I woudn't throw too big a tantrum.

Oh, and welcome to the big leagues...the O'Club!!!

:aok
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 10:42:45 PM »
and in many cases to belittle the author of such.

It is possible to express a difference of opinion without insulting people in the process.  See how nicely I just did that?  :D
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 11:06:11 PM »
ROC you're still a poopy head!

:p
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Re: Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 11:14:38 PM »
Originally posted by chancevought
It...I see the see rule whatever, but that doesn't really explain what i did wrong..

you mean apart from the fact that 'see rule 2' means 'go check the rules section and look at number 2, thats what you did wrong'

kinda like painting by numbers :p
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline chancevought

• Copper Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 11:17:47 PM »
LOL, exactly my point...while the "Republicans in 2008" post is runnin off on biodeisel's pro's and cons for 2 pages....Nice call...

So what does that mean..the rules only apply to me...LOL

I read em, but that means I get deleted and a threat that I'll be banned from the boards?...seems a lil selective is all, but it's all good...I think I'll be OK...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 11:21:59 PM by chancevought »

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 11:29:47 PM »
No, the rules apply to everyone. You have to learn not to cross the line instead of playing jumprope with it.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 11:46:19 PM »
You have to learn not to cross the line instead of playing jumprope with it.

Ok...that struck me as very funny, not sure why....but it did. :D
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline chancevought

• Copper Member
sorry
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 07:53:16 AM »
Ok I'm new to this forum stuff still and I'm sorry I'm wordin things in a way thats improper......I was bein inciteful, but I thought everyone was too....sure seems that way when u say poor people have only themselves to blame, and we should nuke Iran.....I didn't think anyone really believed in that stuff...I thought it was jus button - pushin, so i tried the same in the opposite direction....I was jus playin around my one night a month of forum input, but I see some of us are into this thing way too much and are actually serious about the crazy things they say...I guess my sarcasm was too crazy, but my comments were meant to be offensive only to those that were offending mankind....read my post on the "three things" thread and you'll see I love this country and the freedoms we enjoy.... I apologize and wish you all the best of luck and hope you can take a break from hating everyone else thats different than you, since we are all truly the same....We are all human beings.... even those with misguided philosophies...Please be kind to your fellow man... AHII

Offline Rooster

• Copper Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 08:02:52 AM »
See Rule #5, #4
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 09:04:38 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 08:06:00 AM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
Nah, he's just being sarcastic.

I got skuzzied too so I woudn't throw too big a tantrum.

Oh, and welcome to the big leagues...the O'Club!!!

:aok

i think most of us have been skuzzied at one point or another.

i like to think of skuzzy like the guys at the skating rink that i went to when i was a kid.  you know, the ones with the big afro and the bell bottoms with the whistle...calling you out when you skated too fast or went against the grain.  sure you'd get frustrated that you couldn't just roll any way that you saw fit, but you got used to it and you always appreciated them when they orbited your bruised and broken body until you were okay to get up (you, having faceplanted in front of the hot blond chick with the perky new boobies.)

and yes, as far as i know, it is okay to say boobs or boobies...there is precedent.

i can't stress enough how important precedent is in here.  (or how long it will take until people don't make you want to rip your hair out...i am bald because of the o'club)

big league indeed.
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 08:18:50 AM »
Just strive to be more like me.

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 08:19:29 AM »
^
:huh
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 08:28:31 AM by JB88 »
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Yo Skuzzy...what I do?
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 08:20:16 AM »
And you'll get the reaction you seek grasshopper. ^